Chapter 28

Tim's POV

"Everyone to your positions" Lethal whisper shouted.

So I decided to do the heist because truth be told I really needed the cash and I hoped nothing goes wrong. The plan was simple there were twenty cars inside and twenty drivers. There was going to be a sports car auction in twenty minutes so we had to be in and out before anything started. Bone who is the techwhiz or whatever it's called, would bypass the security system but we only had five minutes until the alarm triggered.

"Everyone in now" Lethal said.

The doors opened and we all got in. I spotted a red German sports car and got inside and started driving and got out of the building. Thanks to Lethal's inside man who left the doors open and the keys inside. I couldn't help but wonder the look on the people's faces when they got there to start the auction and find no cars.

I drove straight to the warehouse were we'll be meeting the buyer, apparently the buyer is a millionaire. I got there first and got out of the car. The others soon arrived.

"Great job" Lethal said. I started texting Kim while we were waiting for the buyer to arrive. A limo stopped in front of us and it got all our attention. The driver got out and opened the back door, a boy my age that looked like me got out. I looked at Lethal as if asking really is this the buyer and he just shrugged. A foot appeared first and the man appeared next. I could feel the shock and anger inside of me. It had been years since I saw him but how could I forget the face of my father.

He hadn't changed much only his now almost white hair showed his age. I never imagined the family reunion to be in an illegal business deal.

"Gentleman" he said his voice still the same. Memories came flooding in and I felt more anger. "I see you did your end of the deal"

"Yes and I hope you have the money" Lethal said and the man or my father in this case laughed.

"Is there anything funny?" I asked.

"Yes there...." he stopped replying once his eyes landed on me. I did a small wave then returned my hand back in my pocket. There was silence as no one spoke since my presence rendered the millionaire speechless.

"Uh Dad?" the boy my age said. Dad? So I have a brother. He is my age? How is that possible? That's why he looked like me.

You know what I should introduce myself.

"Hi my name is Timothy" I said.

"Uh um uh, I'm Titan" he replied. He was timid, a timid Titan.

"Tim what are you doing?" Lethal whispered. "Is there something I should know?"

"Just a few words of advice, I think you should know your buyers before you meet them" I whispered or not.

"We never had a problem before" Lethal shrugged. I ignored him and looked at my father. A little part of me, okay a big part of me wished that he would say something and explain why they had left me. I think I deserve an explanation, no I do deserve an explanation.

"You are alive" he said. Wow really!

"No I died a long time ago" I said sarcastically.

"Well then I better make sure that you are dead" he said taking out a gun pointing it at me, Lethal didn't hesitate with his own. Well my own father wanted to kill me.

"What is going on here?" Lethal asked.  "The deal is off, everyone back in your cars you know where to go"

"I will come for you and I want you dead" my father said. What did I do to him?

"You want Tim you have to go through us first, and if it's a war you are looking for we'll be ready" Lethal said. My father lowered his gun and smirked. "I thought so"

Lethal and I got in our cars and drove away. There was more coming I could feel it. It was not over yet.

~~~~

"Would you mind explaining what happened back there" Lethal said once we had arrived at the safe house. It was really a good hideout in the woods.

"I think you owe us an explanation since we just made enemies with a very powerful man" Lethal shouted.

"Well the powerful man is my father and I assume that boy is my brother" I said.

"What!? That would explain why the boy looked like you but still, what!?" Lethal said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"So your father who left you when you were little wants to kill you. Why?"

"You think I know" I shouted.

"We have your back Tim" Lethal said.