Chapter 17

Tim's POV

"I mind" Junior said. Bullshit. Why was he still sitting with Kim anyway?

" I wasn't speaking to you" I said glaring at JJ.

"Well you..." he was about to reply when Kim smacked him on the head and I smirked, smacked and smirked we did rhyming things. "Ouch Kim why did you do that for?"

"For being rude to Tim" she said and I chuckled. That's my girlfriend.

"And you" she said pointing at me. Uh me what did I do? " You were rude too you are lucky you are not near my reach. The both of you apologize....now"

Silence.

I sure as hell wasn't apologising, seemed like JJ wasn't either.

"Tim you better start" she said her eyes starting to have a tinge of red. My favorite.

"Why me?" I asked.

"You are the one who did this to his face and a few minutes you were being rude" she said. Why is she defending him?

"She has a point" Vic whispered. Traitor.

To my luck the teacher who's name I also don't know started talking, I wasn't going to apologise anyway. I looked at Angel not listening to the teacher, last time we saw each other was when I got arrested after our date and I really missed her and wanted to see her. We did speak on the phone yesterday but it wasn't enough. 

"... you'll be living with these people for two weeks so I hope you get along. Remember to bring your parent's signatures" the teacher finished exiting the class. Living with these people, what's going on? I should have paid attention. But with everyone's excitement it's something good....I guess.

"Yay two weeks without parents" Nadia or whatever her name is squealed. I already don't live with parents so..... whatever.

"Yes! We'll be living together for two weeks" Diana or whatever her name is as well squealed.

"Too bad we'll be stuck with him and I don't have a problem with Vic" JJ the Asshole said pointing at me. Ok what's going on?

"We are going to camp next week and the six of us will be cabin mates" Kim said looking at me, aww she saw I was confused. "That means since I'll be the leader we are going to get along"

"Who made you leader?" I asked.

"I did" she answered. "And no one has a problem with it"

She was right no one had a problem even Victor, what a Judas and yes I know the Bible. Kim wrote our names on a paper, I think, and besides her name she wrote leader. She stood up and went to the teacher's desk and submitted our names. Atleast Kim's the leader not the asshole.

"So as the teacher said they will be challenges that we'll need to solve involving all the subjects we do" she said sitting down like an authority slightly turning me on. "So we'll have to work together and get along.....so Tim and Junior do us a favor and apologize to each before I lose my cool" she said smiling at the end, creeping me out.

"Uh I'm sorry Tim" JJ mumbled while looking at Kim shakily. Seems like I was not the only one creeped out.

"I'm sorry too" I mumbled. And Kim slightly nodded.

"I'll just pretend like I believe you two" she said.

Two boring hours later it was finally lunch time. I went over to Kim who was with her friends including the asshole. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her cheek and she blushed in return.

"Me, you, lunchtime, together, my house" I whispered in her ear and she shivered a little. Woah.

"Why?"

"Because me miss you" I answered. I really didn't know why I was speaking like that.

"My friends are coming to though your house is big enough"

"Ok me happy"

"Junior is coming too"

"Me sad"

"Where's Vic?"

"Me don't know"

"What did they do to you in jail, why are speaking like that?" she exclaimed and I laughed.

"Nothing angel" I said and she gave me a look.

"Let's go guys I'm hungry" Daniella said.

"Come on we are going to my house Daniella" I said.

"What did he just call me?" she asked looking at Kim.

"Her name is Dee" JJ said in a duh tone. I will kill this asshole. Besides her name is the letter D so I was close.

"Let's go" Kim said pulling me as if sensing my wrath coming.

Vic joined in and we walked silently to my house. Two other girls that were not in our class looked confused at the invisible yet visible tension and I felt a little sorry for their lost souls that needed to be found.

"You can have anything you want in the kitchen" I announced to everyone. And they headed to the kitchen and took different kinds food and drinks. Minutes later we were all in the living room eating in silence.

"So Chloe and Chantel did you guys hear about the camp our grade is taking?" Kim asked breaking the ice.

"Yes we are so excited our cabin mates are so cool, it's going to be awesome" the first C said.

"I'm already thinking about what I'm going to pack" C2 said.

"We all could have breakfast, lunch and dinner together the two of you could invite your cabin mates over" the letter D said.

"Good idea Dee, I'm so excited" Kim said smiling. If she was excited then I was excited too.

"I'm going to love waking up in the morning to see you angel" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Come on dude we'll be there too" Vic said shuddering. He definitely knew what I was thinking about.

"What about the signature thing Kim?" the letter D said seeming worried.

"What about it?" Kim asked.

"Your Aunt won't sign you know" the letter D pointed out. Oh shit her Aunt.

"I'm going to do what Tim will do" Kim said drinking her soda. Me?

"But I'm going to forge the signature" I said.

"Exactly" she said with a goofy smile her purple eyes twinkling with mischief.

****

A/N: It's a somewhat boring chapter 😪

There hasn't been any Kim and Tim alone time, and in my lame defense I'll say it's only a week in their relationship.

Thank you for reading ❤️