Chapter 24

"You do not want to go in right now" Chloe said.

Dee and I just arrived at the school gates, we were not even sure if there was school since only a quarter of the school was still standing. Our friends were at the gate with sour faces and there seemed to be a lot of noise from the inside which is normal I guess. But what Chloe said made me curious.

"Why?" Dee asked looking as confused as me.

Our three friends didn't answer so I just went inside the school. I was met with a mob of angry looking girls. Why the drama on a Monday morning?

They were carrying banners with my face and an x on top of my face. In front there were two huge posters also with my face. The first was dripping red substance (which I suppose was meant to be blood) and written STAY AWAY FROM HIM. The other was set on fire right in front of me and it was written THIS IS JUST A WARNING.

I have to give them one thing they are creative. I wasn't in the least threatened though, they only made my Monday morning grumpy mood worse, yes Monday morning grumpy mood is a thing. I moved towards their leader Yolanda. I finally looked at her face, it was busted even with the clown make up I could see the black eye and bruises. I don't mean to brag but I did that.

"I didn't know the school had a cult and the leader is a clown stripper" I said leaning on the burnt wall with my hand.

"Look here Kim, I'm giving you a day to fucking stay away from my man and everything goes back to normal. If you don't you are going to fucking regret the day you were born" she said. I know she was just being the cliche bad bitch but I think she was just taking it way too far.

"I don't take lightly to threats" I said and I hope it was convincing enough, I mean I had never been threatened before so I was not sure if I take lightly or not to threats. I moved closer to her and grabbed her by the collar because I talk less more action. Well that was a very bad idea because everyone moved closer towards me, I quickly let go of her and held my hands in surrender. The shedevil smirked at my expense.

"Come on Kim" Dee said dragging me away not giving me a chance to argue, not that I was going to argue anyway. But the thing is I was fuming and I was trying my best to hold it in. So to make myself to look brave I kept struggling a little in Dee's arms hoping she doesn't let go.

"You are so lucky my friend is dragging me away" I shouted.

"Calm down" Chantel said once we were on the other side of the school.

"I'm calm" I snapped. They all moved away from me a bit. I was now finding it hard to breathe.

"We can see that" Nat sarcastically said.

"Don't let her get to you Kim. You never let anyone get to you" Dee said.

"You are telling me you'll be calm after some one burnt a picture of you and threatened you?" I shouted.

"No" Dee said. "But if there is one thing I know is that I have friends who love me and will stay with me. So Kim you better calm down or I'll calm you down myself"

I did not want Dee calming me down and she was right I should focus on the positive.

"Good. Now we need a plan on how to eliminate the bitch" Dee said.

"I think we should just kill her and dispose her body" Nat said and we all looked at her like she had grown an extra head. "What? Don't worry it will be a clean job plus a lot of people get away with murder"

"I think she watches too much CBS reality" Chantel muttered moving away from Nat.

"Remind me not to ever get on her bad side" Dee whispered.