Chapter 34

Kim's POV

We heard the door burst open and Vic, Junior and I looked at each other with worry. We didn't know what was at the door. Tim told me not to allow strangers in and I should hide, but he didn't tell me what to do if I heard the door bursting open. Maybe we should hide that's what I was thinking but my body was not moving. Vic and I had been worried, because like me Vic knew nothing about what Tim and Lee were doing.

Tim and Lee appeared both of them carrying guns, they were sweating. Tim was leaning on Lee like he was supporting himself from falling. Then I saw blood in his leg. OMG he's hurt.

"What happened?" Vic voiced my thoughts.

"Nothing major" Lee said putting Tim on the floor near the couch. Nothing major? Is he crazy? I moved closer to Tim and leaned to examine his wound. I looked up at him to see already looking at me.

"Hey" Tim whispered.

"Hey?" I questioned.

"Hello" he tried again.

"You are shot" I stated.

"Yeah can you do something?"

"Something?"

"Like to remove the bullet angel"

"Timothy I am not a doctor"

"Just try"

"Bring me the first aid kit" I said to no one in particular. But seconds later the kit was placed in front of me. I looked at the hole made by the bullet. I took something metal from the first aid kit, I don't know it's name but it looked like it could do the job of holding the bullet and pulling it out. After minutes of struggling I finally pulled it out, I'm sure I did more damage trying to remove the bullet but Tim never let out a sound. I swear the guy is a Terminator just with zero robot parts. I wiped off the leaking blood, and put a bandage on his wound. Like I said I'm not a doctor, I wasn't going to stitch him up because I might faint during the process. Granted I'm never going to be a doctor, I'm just not cut out for it.

"Done" I said.

"Thank you angel" he said and kissed my forehead.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"I can't tell you, not now" he said. Am I ever going to know?

"I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow morning" Lee announced and left.

They were really not planning on telling me. I was okay before shit got serious, before we got in a car chase and shot at, before Tim got shot wherever he was. Shit just got real and they still won't even tell me what was happening. Am I that untrustworthy? I had a bad feeling about all this, someone was not going to make it out alive.

"Vic thanks for coming man" Tim said.

"No problem, uh I think JJ and I better leave you two alone" Vic said. He looked at me then back at Tim. "Good luck man"

"Call me" Junior said and I nodded. They both left and It was just me and Tim. We were both quiet. And I, I was fuming with anger.

"Don't worry about the blood on the floor, I will clean it" he said sounding nervous. Well that's a first.

"Yeah the blood on the floor is exactly what I'm worried about" I sarcastically said.

"I'm sorry?" he said it like a question.

"Tim have you ever thought that I am afraid of losing you as much as you are afraid of losing me?" I said and I felt a single tear rolling down my cheek. I quickly wiped it with my hand.

"Kim-"

"No listen to me. Have you ever thought that I love you and do not want to see you hurt. I love you so much that I sacrifice the life I'm used to, going out with my friends, infact going out in general. Yet you don't trust me, whereas I trust you with my life" I shouted and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"I'm doing it to protect you. It's my fight not yours" he said.

"Everything that involves you, involves me as well. So it's also my fight, if you are not going to include me in this then what the fuck am I doing here?"

"Kim just stop it I will tell you when it's all over" he said. Just like telling a child that babies are bought, it's a lie, what he kept telling me was a lie. I was freaking tired. What if it's never over?

"Fuck this" I said standing up. I wiped off my tears and took a deep breath.
I headed up stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I went up and into his room and threw myself on the bed.

I should go, I have my own house. I'm not going to stay in a place where I'm not trusted.

I stood up and threw my clothes in my bag, zipping the bag after I was done.

"What are doing?"

"I'm leaving" I replied. He walked to me, okay more like hopped on one foot.

"You can't leave me" he said. I did not miss the hurt in his voice either. Tears started rolling down again. Damn why  was I so emotional.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked angrily while crying.

"Stay with me" he whispered and hugged me gently. I took his shirt in my fists and held on. "I. Love. You"

My heart flipped like it always does. Because when he says that I feel it, he means it with everything he's got. And I thought that we were just dumb teenagers and we know nothing about love. We are too young, to young to understand something as complicated as love. To be able to love and receive love you have to have experience, go through heartbreaks and pain. Atleast that's what grown ups say. But here I was in the arms of my first love, loving him and receiving the same love from him.

He loves me. Timothy Storm loves me.

And I love him.