Chapter 12

Tim's POV

Never thought I'll ever be this excited to go to the fight. I had so much adrenaline that I felt sorry for my opponent.

"You better win" she said.

"Come on angel I've never lost a fight"

"Well good luck" she said kissing me on the cheek and going to stand near her friends. And I went to the gang.

"What's the plan boss?" Vic asked

"I will fight X then you guys take the rest" I replied.

That's how it went we were on the roll we were winning, it was my turn I had to face X the leader of the rival gang.

"Rumour has it that you are dating someone from my territory" X said.

"Yo man we here to fight not talk" I said and he smirked.

"I think you better listen, man" he said "besides the fact that Kim and I have a history I'll make her life a nightmare"

They have a history? Impossible.

"You fucking lay your hands on her you will wish you were never born"

He laughed and I threw a jaw breaking punch in his face and he fell over. I didn't even give him the chance to stand up again and I was already on top of him punching his face repeatedly. I don't know what it is with me and punching faces.

I stood up and looked at his laying form.

"Stand up and fight" I said

"I'll remember that when I'm beating your girlfriend" he said spitting blood.

"Fuck you coward why don't you face me and leave her alone" I said leaning down and picking him up so I can knock him down again.

This was really frustrating the dude was not going to fight back. It only made me angry. Talk about wasted adrenaline.

I turned around to walk away only to feel something sharp and metal entering my back. The feeling was to familiar since I've been in the same position many times before. Being stabbed that is and I've grown a little numb to the pain, but I've never been stabbed in the back both literally and figuratively.

I turned around fast and planted a punch on his face unfortunately that did not help the pain from my back cause it seems the knife got in deeper. And I fell.

Soon I felt hands on me and the knife was removed from my back. But I couldn't open my eyes.

"Is using a knife allowed?" a soft voice said that I could only recognize as angel's.

"They are no rules to street fighting" Vic's voice replied.

"Bullshit, Tim are you ok?" Kim asked. Her voice so soft. It seemed worried. I didn't want her to be worried.

Yes angel I'm alright, I replied. Only my voice couldn't come out.

"What am I asking of course you are not" she said standing up. I know because I could no longer feel her warm presence near me.