Chapter 25

Knock, knock, knock.

People don't really get the memo that I'm not a morning person. I was so tired from my shift the night before and I had another in two hours. I was working so much so that I could have enough money because next week I'll be going to the church choir camp and I won't be able to work.

Knock, knock, knock.

I angrily got up and opened the door. Junior was standing there looking like a mess. I quickly let him in and closed the door.

"Junior what's wrong?" I asked looking at his swollen eyes. He started sobbing and shaking. I hugged him and sat him on my bed. All my grumpiness was replaced with concern for my friend. What happened? Junior cried for a good ten minutes on my shoulders and I let him, he had to let it all out.

"It's Vic" he whispered.

"What happened? Did something happen to him?" I whispered back cause it felt like the right thing to do.

"Everything was going okay. He kissed me and after that he told me he wasn't gay. He said I was disgusting for being gay and to never go near him again"

"What!!? When did that happen?" I said. I was angry for my friend, and angry that I wasn't there to defend him.

"Yesterday"

"That's why you didn't come to school" I said remembering that he wasn't there yesterday and he nodded. "You know what fuck him!"

"I do want to fuck him Kim but he's not gay" he said smiling a little and I laughed.

"You know what I mean, I'm saying let's get him out of your system"

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"I don't know but a movie and ice cream is a good start"

"Yeah" he said and I got the ice cream. "Which movie?"

"World war Z" I replied.

"How is a horror movie going to help me?"

I don't know.

"Well uh it shows you that you have zombies to worry about instead of Vic. And Brad Pitt is insanely hot" I replied and he laughed playing the movie. About an hour and a half into the movie Dee came busting in the door.

"You guys are watching a movie and didn't invite me" Dee said in fake hurt voice.

"Sorry Dee" Junior said chuckling.

"Yes you should be. Where were you yesterday? You won't believe what Yolanda did" Dee exclaimed.

"What did she do?" Junior asked.

"I need to get ready for work" I said and went in the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later I was done and walked out.

"Why didn't you tell me what that slut did to you?" Junior asked throwing a pillow at me and hitting me in the face. Ouch.

"I was going to tell after the movie" I said.

"Ok, I also agree with Nat we should kill the slut" Junior said.

"Not you too" Dee exclaimed and I laughed.

"Ok I'm going to work, you guys do me a favor and clean this room" I said and they both nodded.

"That uniform is too revealing though" I heard Junior say as I got out.

~~~~

My shift ended on five o'clock and I found my two friends sleeping in a clean room. I joined them on the bed and fell asleep.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving me for a week alone" Junior said shaking me violently.

"What?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Dee said you guys are going to a church choir camp"

"Yes were is she anyway?"

"She went to wear a skirt for choir practice and told me to wake you up"

"Can you sing?"

"Yeah"

"Then you are coming with us"

"Yes!! Wait is it up to you to decide?"

"No but Dee is PK and we do need extra voices"

Junior wasn't lying the guy could sing. He is the next Sam Smith, not because he's gay but because he's a good singer.

When I arrived home I got a phone call from Tim.

"Tim" I said.

"Angel" he replied. "How are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"I'm okay"

"Tim?"

"Kim"

"Next week I'm going to a church choir camp"

"What?"

"Yeah"

"How long?"

"A week"

"Then let's go on a date on Friday"

"Really? Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise"

"No you have to tell me, last time we went on a date you were arrested"

****

A/N: Thank you for reading ❤️