Chapter 30

Kim's POV

"So you and Vic are dating?"

"Yes"

"So. You. And. Vic. Are. Dating!?"

"Kim we have been at this for an hour" Junior said shaking me. I still couldn't believe it so Vic is gay and he is dating my friend.

"I'm so happy for you" I said hugging him and he hugged me back. "But if he ever breaks your heart I'm probably going to kill him" I muttered.

"I will help" he said pulling us apart and we both laughed. "Are you working today?"

"Nah"

"Then we should do something with our time"

"What's on your mind?"

"It's a very hot day today"

"I'm aware"

"So why not go to the beach?"

"Ok then let's tell the others in our group chat. You add Vic in and I'll add Tim" I said.

"Yeah I'll add Vic but does Tim have to come?" he said. Ignored him and took out my phone and added Tim in our group chat. "Done".

Kimberly:

Guys Junior and I are going to the beach, who's in?

Dee:

Me! Me!

Natalie:

Me too!

Chantel:

Chloe and I are in!

Chloe:

I think I can speak for myself Chantel.

Anyways I'm in!

Victor:

Sure.

Junior:

Love the enthusiasm Vic.

Dee:

You call that enthusiasm?

Kimberly:

Tim?

Timothy:

I'll do Anything to see you in a bikini *wink*

Kimberly:

Don't make me blush

Dee:

Guys get a room!

~~~~

Two hours later we were all at the beach. I was wearing a black bikini and the other girls wore different colors. And the boys were in shorts. We were all happy and I couldn't resist the urge to take my camera out and start taking pictures. I love my camera and I'm using it often. My goofy friends started posing for the camera once they realized I was taking pictures. I saw Tim heading to the water and I gave Dee the camera. I ran to him and jumped on his back.

"Atleast give a guy a warning" he said and I chuckled. He walked deeper in the water and away from the others.

"Uh Tim" I said.

"Are you going to tell me that there are sharks in the ocean and in horror movies people usually die" Tim said.

"Have you ever watched bait, sharks are savage. But that's not what I was going to say"