Chapter 31

Tim's POV

I had spent the week lying to Kim and making her stay with me, to be honest I was tired of faking sickness so that she could stay and take care of me. Something told me Kim knew something was up but she just didn't want to ask and I respect that. The problem was she forced me to watch all three high school musical films, now the songs were stuck in my head. I kept singing that song you are the music in me with the fast tempo sang by the blonde girl that wears pink clothes.

But I didn't care what she made me watch as long as she was with me and safe. Someone was following her around and taking pictures then sending them to Lethal. There was no doubt in my mind that my father was the one doing this, he didn't have my number but he had Lethal's. That day on the beach Lethal suggested we watch Kim 24/7, and never let her out of our sites and deny her other human contact. It was going to be hard it had only been a week but she was already getting fustrated. We needed to end this, Lethal said that he was trying to obtain information on my father because right now he was two steps ahead of us, he knew where I live it's practically his house and he knew my weakness, Kim. We knew nothing besides that he is my sperm donor. And that he had another son who is my age, I was still confused about that.

"Earth to Tim" Kim said.

"Angels are found in heaven, why would I want to be on Earth?" I mused.

"Ha ha ha funny" she said.

"I know"

"Are you alright though, you seemed distracted?"

"I'm fine" I said. And she looked at me with disbelief but she left it at that.

"Anyways we are watching a fast and furious marathon today, woohoo" she cheered.

"Yeah woohoo" I said silently.

"Come on Tim where's the spirit?"

"Woo....hoo" I said.

"You know we are watching it whether you like it or not, I'm prisoner with rights baby. Fast and furious one to nine here we come" she said.

"There's a ninth one?" I asked.

"Yeah fast and furious: Hobbs and Shaw" she replied playing the movie.

Lethal joined us about an hour later. Him and Kim really were into the movies, I had to admit there were not that bad. The bald black who's name starts with an R was funny. But I couldn't help but cheer at the end while Lethal and Kim scoffed. It was already midnight and angel needed her beauty sleep.

"It's been a long day without my friend and I'll tell you all about when I see you again" I sang making myself comfortable on the bed near a laughing Kim.

"It's stuck in your head?" she asked and I nodded.

"It's better than nananana nananana you are the music in the music in me" i sang and Kim laughed harder. "Not all of us can sing like you"

"You are better than Lethal and Vic" she said. "The three of you should form a group"

"But you said we can't sing?"

"You can't but if Chipmunks could do it you guys can do it too"

"You compared us to Chipmunks couldn't you compare us to the Jonas brothers"

"No, but speaking of the Jonas brothers we are watching Camp rock on Monday" she said and I groaned.

"What about tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm going to church tomorrow or is it today? It's already past midnight"

"Church, you can't go" I said sitting up.

"I can and I will. I don't know what's going on Tim but I have a life. I can't keep on wearing your clothes and staying here forever. Not to speak about not seeing my friends" she said also sitting up.

"I know but I'm trying to handle the situation, you can't go" I said.

"Tim I understand that something is up and you won't tell me. You've kept me from going to work, you can't keep me from going to church too. I'm in the choir" she said her voice rising.

"I'm doing this for your safety" I said.

"Just tomorrow Tim, I couldn't go last time because I was hungover, I can't miss church two Sundays in a row"

"You going out is a risk I'm not willing to take" I shouted. She got startled a little, she just looked at me then covered herself with a blanket.

Shit, is she crying?

"Kim" I said but she didn't reply. "Angel"

I waited a few seconds, "Angel".

"Leave me alone Timothy"

"You can go" I said swallowing hard.

"What?" she said removing the blanket. Atleast she wasn't crying.

"Yeah, Lethal will go with you to fetch your clothes then you will go to church but that's it" I said and she sat up and hugged me.

"Will you ever tell me what's going on though?" she whispered.

"Soon, soon" I whispered back.

We stayed in that embrace for a couple of minutes in comfortable silence. I love these moments with Kim, no uttered words just soft breaths and steady heartbeats indicating our presence.

"Angel"

"Devil"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"Be safe tomorrow or today"

"You too"

I will be I have guns stashed everywhere even in the toilets, I have to be safe.

"I'm going to sleep" she whispered.

"Good night angel"

"Good night devil"

****

A/N:

Thank you for reading ❤️