Chapter 16

Kim's POV

"I heard the two of you fled but the police caught up with you"

"I heard that Tim  caught a bullet"

"I heard that you guys were being chased by the police, the army and helicopters like in the movies"

"I heard the two of you died"

"I heard...."

"Shut up" I said becoming frustrated with my friends telling me what rumor they heard about me and Tim. Believe it or not Dee is the one who said the dead part, she goes crazy by the day. " I don't care what you guys heard, it's a Monday morning for crying out loud and you know how I hate Mondays and school at the same time"

"Sorry" they all murmured.

"But you and Tim just have a beautiful almost cliche love story and the only thing missing is a jealous enemy bitch that will always give you a hard time" Chloe said and I was about to comment on that when I felt a hand pat my shoulder. I turned around to see three girls standing there, I didn't know their names but I have seen them around.

"You must be Kim" girl number one said looking at me more like glaring at me. Her eyes moved all over my body making me a little uncomfortable. She is beautiful looking but I think she tries to much to maintain the beauty. And make up is not allowed at school, how is she allowed? "I'm sure you already know me"

"Uh not really" I replied honestly. Girl number one laughed and the other two joined in. I could see the angry yet confused faces of my friends.

"How dumb can she be?" another girl who I'm naming girl number two said to girl number one.

"Don't worry Emma I'll just have to stoop down to her level" girl number one said to girl number two who I now know as Emma. Should I be angry that they are calling me dumb? If I shouldn't be angry, to bad cause I already was

"My name is Yolanda. And I am the Queen and I'm sure your stupid brain knows that every queen deserves a King" girl number one said very slowly as if speaking to a toddler. Wtf was she on about is what I wanted to know.

"Uh your highness pleasure to meet you" I said sarcastically teasing. And my friends laughed and bowed from behind me.

"Let's cut to the chase okay cause standing near you is ruining my image" she said and I grinned. It has an image. "Tim is the king of the Vandals and I was going to be his queen. I was this close to being that...."

"Ok ok I really don't have time to listen to your sob story, and it's getting really embarrassing.... for you" I said.

" Listen to me Kim stay away from Tim he's mine" Yolanda said walking away from me with Emma and girl number three who's name I still don't know following her. I don't know what just happened but I know Chloe was wrong about me not having a bitch enemy.

"Ok I spoke to soon" Chloe said as if reading my mind.

"So you really didn't know Yolanda cause she is in our class and from what I've heard she was Tim's sex buddy" Nat said. Yes Nat is the one with the info and valid gossip. The mention of Tim's sex life made me internally groan and shifted my already bad mood from a five to a negative five.

"Let's go to class" I mumbled and walked away.

I don't care about Tim's past but him actually having the guts to do the deed with Yolanda pisses me off, it shouldn't but it does. Stay away from Tim she said. Pss. Who does she think she is.

I walked in English lit class and immediately saw Yolanda and her goonies and there was a lot of them, almost all the girls in the class except the girls that looked like nerds. They were speaking as if they were in a secret society or something. How have I never seen this before? Because I mind my own business... yeah that's it. I don't really know my new classmates even though it's over to a month since schools opened. I'm only noticing now that there are fewer boys than girls. And the boys were not paying attention to Yolanda and her goonies. Her goonies, clever right? I know I'm proud of myself too.

Yolanda and her goonies glared at me as I sat down with Dee and Nat on my left and on my right was Junior who was already seated.

"Hey guys" Junior said. He still had scars on his face which made me feel bad because Tim did that and the reason to why he did that made me feel even more guilty.

"Hi JJ" Nat and Dee said and I mumbled a "hey"

"So why are you guys receiving death stares?" Junior asked.

"Ok I'll feel you in" Nat said moving near Junior leaving only Dee on my left.

"Are you ok?" Dee asked me while Nat was telling Junior about what happened

"If I say yes will you believe me?" I asked back and she shook her head, "then no, I have a whole class full of enemies"

"You know we got your back right?"

"I know, you would die for me"

"I don't know about the dying part, you have to understand I'm too young and beautiful to die" my so called best friend said and we laughed.

"Ok class settle down" Mrs Jones our teacher said. "Let's get to this term's assignment..."

She was disturbed by the door opening, when did it close? In entered  Tim followed by Victor his friend. Mrs Jones glared at them for disrupting the class and girls were giggling and whispering.

"You'll need to be in groups of six, now group yourselves and we'll continue" she said ignoring the two standing there. The class immediately became chaos with everyone trying to find a group.

Me, Dee, Nat and Junior sat there satisfied we didn't need nobody else. We suddenly heard two chairs settling next to us.

"Mind if we join?"

****

A/N: Do you guys remember Yolanda from the party?

I have over a hundred reads now...yay❤️

Thank you for reading ❤️ It means a lot.