Chapter 32

Kim's POV

"Are you sure these are the only clothes you are going to need?"

"Yes Lee we have been at this since we left my house. These clothes are enough" I snapped.

"What if they get dirty?" Lethal asked.

"There is this function called washing clothes I don't think your kind understands it. How long are you and Tim planning on keeping me prisoner?"

"I think this is your church" Lethal said.

"You are avoiding the question Uncle Lee" I said.

"Love the nickname. Now get out and go and pray or something" he said.

"But Leth-"

"I'll be here waiting" he said. I sighed and got out of the car and entered the church. The pastor and in this case Dee's father was preaching. I went to were the choir was sitting. I sat down next to Dee who was trying her best to pretend like she was actually listening to the pastor.

"Guess who finally decided to bless us with their presence" Dee whispered.

"Blessed are those who are at my presence" I mused.

"Just because we are in church doesn't mean you have to speak like Revelations from the Bible" she whispered.

"I don't think Revelations was a person" I whispered.

"Do I look like I care. Tim finally allowed you to go out?"

"Just for today"

"Woah. Do you know why? Because I'm bored without my best friend"

"I don't know why"

The service ended and I got out. I hate going to church but atleast I got to see Dee.

"Good bye"  Dee said wiping away a fake tear.

"Bye" I said tapping on the car window for Lethal to wake up. Lethal woke up and slid down the window.

"Woah who is the handsome guy" Dee asked.

"Cringe" I said cringing and Lethal smirked.

"See I'm handsome" Lethal said to me then turned to Dee, "Hey Beautiful"

"H-hey" Dee said blushing.

"OMG open the door I can't take this scene anymore" I said getting in. "See you soon Dee"

"Your friend is beautiful" Lethal said driving away.

"Don't even think about it" I said.

"What? You are thinking I'm going to break your friend's heart" he said.

"No it's the other way around" I said.

"What you think-" the car came to an abrupt stop and I looked at Lethal as to why he did that. "Fasten your sit belt"

Suddenly everything was like in a fast and furious film. I fastened my sit belt and looked behind, we were being chased by a black Jeep. When we were on the highway the lunatics in the black Jeep started firing gun shots at us.

"OMG" I exclaimed. They wanted to kill us. Lethal looked like he knew what he was doing and he soon lost them and headed to Tim's house. My heart was beating fast, I put my hand on my chest and sighed.

"We are alive?" I said.

"Yes" Lethal said calmly.

"We are alive! I'm alive!" I exclaimed my hands now in the air, well as much air as they can be in a car. The car stopped and I ran inside I could hear Lethal laughing. I opened the door, "Tim!"

"What?" Tim asked from the couch looking shocked and bored at the same time. I jumped on top of him shocking him even more.

"I'm alive" I exclaimed.

"Really, I thought this was a ghost" he said sarcastically.

"Well Lee and I almost became ghosts an hour ago" I said.

"What!?"

"I took care of it, we were being chased" Lethal said carrying my small luggage.

"Don't forget that they were shooting at us" I added.

"What!?" Tim said.

"Is that all you can say now?" I asked him. He looked at me as if snapping out of his trance.

"That's why I said you should stay here where you are safe!" he shouted. I couldn't believe him. He had no right to shout at me after I almost died for something I didn't know. I glared at him then snatched my bag from Lethal. I went up the stairs to his room.

"You didn't have to shout" I heard Lee say.

I jumped on top of the bed throwing the bag some where in the room. I was angry and fustrated and the skirt I was wearing wasn't helping my anger and frustrations. I took it off quickly, I hate skirts. I lied down and stared at the ceiling, I hated the ceiling too. I hated the fucken room but the problem was I didn't hate the owner of it. I should hate him for keeping me in the dark, I hated being in the dark.

~~

"Hey wake up" Tim said. When did I fall asleep?

"What?" I said remembering that I'm angry at him.

"I brought you food" he said. He is bribing me with food, this was not the first time he had done that. I took the plate and started eating, I never say no to food. "I'm sorry for shouting"

I continued eating my food, damn I was hungry. "I'm sorry angel"

I finished eating and put my plate aside rubbing my stomach. "Hey hey look at me, I'm sorry"

"Okay"

"Really?"

"I said it's okay didn't I" I said. He lifted me up and put me on his lap.

"Kim I'll explain everything to you eventually, right now my main priority is keeping you safe. I shouted at you because I was angry at myself, I wasn't there and something could have happened to you..... I know Lethal was there but if something had happened to you I would never be able to forgive myself" he said with so much strain in his voice.

"It's okay. I know you are doing this to protect me and the only reason I'm here is because I trust you with my life. You think I'll be here if I didn't trust you? Nothing is going to happen to me because I have you and Lethal protecting me" I said and he smiled.

"I love you angel"

"I love you devil" I said kissing him.

"Ok now go and wear something, your sexy thighs are distracting me"

****

A/N: Thank you for reading ❤️