Chapter 36

Tim's POV

"Are you crying?" Kim asked.

"No there's something in my eye" I sniffed. Kim made us watch What happened to Monday, it's a very painful movie.

"You are definitely crying, Lee he is crying over a.... are you also crying?" she asked and Lee also sniffed, see I was not the only one. "I thought you guys were supposed to be hardcore gangsters" she laughed.

"You just have a heart of stone" Lethal said.

"Dee needs to know about this, I'll leave you two pussies at your thing" she said.

"Come here first" I said and kissed her then let her go. She stood up smiling and went upstairs. And Lethal switched off the TV.

"I'm never watching that movie again" he said and I chuckled.

"Tell me your plan" I said. This whole thing had to end and I wanted Kim safe.

"Okay. Listen a powerful man like that sure has enemies. So what we have to do is make allies with his enemies. We gain more power and respect, so that we atleast have a chance in defeating him. But that will take years, your days are numbered and they are not numbered in years but in days. But I do have a plan for that too. But I'm not sure you will like it" he said.

"Okay, what's the other plan?" I asked.

"You love Kim right and want her to be safe?"

"Yes"

"And you would do anything to ensure?"

"Yes"

"Even to die?"

"Yes, just cut to the chase Lethal" I said.

"You are going to have to die"

"The fuck?"

"Not for real, we will fake your death"

"What?"

"We will have enough time to put our plan into action if we don't have any one targeting us, and Kim will be safe, I will make sure of that"

"I can't leave her though"

"You will have your reunion when all this is over"

"I have to think about this"

"I know this is hard Tim, but you only have two days. He who I shall not name will attack, believe me he is coming for us in two days. Right here in this house is where it will go down. It's your choice whether you fake your death or we are all going down including Kimberly" he said.

I stood up from the couch not really knowing what to do or to think. My feet carried me to my bedroom. Kim was smiling at her phone. That smile, I didn't want to think that it will be gone because of me. Whatever choice I make everything ends in sorrow. I think I already knew my decision. She will be safe. She will move on from me and have a great life.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I didn't answer but I just went and layed next to her on the bed.

"What do you imagine your future like?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'm going to be in the entertainment industry. Whether I'm in front of the camera or behind the scenes. Maybe I'll own my own production company" she said, "and I hope I'll be a Mrs Storm" she grinned.

I frowned on the inside, my heart crumbling, I managed to smile a little. She imagined me in her future.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Of course. I mean I've never thought of marriage before but I'm sure I will love to be called Mrs Storm. And seeing you in a suit in church would be a sight to see" she said.

"I love you, you know that right?" I said my voice cracking.

"What's wrong? Of course I know you love me, you tell me everyday. And you know what I love you" she said. I closed my eyes trying to record her voice telling me she loves me. It was all I needed to keep going. I will fake my death, I will make this sacrifice. Love is about the sacrifices you make for your partner.

"Kimberly, promise me if anything ever happens to me you will move on" I said sternly.

"I have already promised you that before" she said confused.

"I know. Say it again" I said.

"I promise" she said.

"Stay here, I'll go make you dinner" I said and she nodded.

I went to the kitchen and cooked dinner, I set up the table. I tried my best to make it a romantic setting with candles.

"What's up?" Lethal asked.

"I'm trying to make Kim feel special" I said looking at what I have done and felt satisfied.

"It looks like a storm came through here" he said laughing and I glared at him, "come on it's funny. Okay sorry. So I'm guessing you made your decision"

"Yeah I need you to help me with something tomorrow, I'll tell you everything but now I need to have dinner with my angel" I said and left the room and went to get Kim.

"Wow what is this? You did this? Oh my God it's beautiful" she exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said pulling out the chair for her to sit.

"Thank you" she said sitting down. I sat on the opposite side of her.

"You can eat" I said.

"You don't have to tell me twice" she said. She started eating the meal I prepared. I smiled at the sight.

Having the pleasure of calling myself her boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened in my miserable life. I never had sex with her, and I hope that her first time would be special with some one special. Those three months with her had been the best in my whole seventeen years. It's sad that I won't be able to touch her, kiss her and show my love to her. I knew I was not really going to die, but  not having her close is like dying. I will always be watching her, Lethal will be my eyes. She is my world, my universe, my life, my love, my happiness and joy, my everything.

She, she is my beautiful angel.

****

A/N: This is the last chapter in Tim's POV.  What do you think about Lethal's plan? Will it work?

Thank you for reading ❤️