Chapter 8

Tim's POV

Shit another boner.

Why does Kim affect me this much? I always knew I had a crush on her but ever since I started talking to her it has been boner after boner.

I hoped she didn't hate me though since I was being a jerk the day before. It was on purpose, I just wanted to see her eyes when she's mad. Red is my new favorite color. I will try by all means to keep seeing it.

I am no sadist.

Besides she would never settle for me and I am not boyfriend material. I always knew I don't have a chance with her. Me being with her will cause harm to her, not only because I'll be a bad boyfriend. It's because she lives in enemy territory, my enemies might use her against me. And I won't even be there to protect her.

Time for school I really wanted to see her and just like the other day I was planning on being early.

~~

"I think we should sabotage them" Vic suggested.

Our morning meetings always started with Vic suggesting we sabotage the Palestines so that we could extend our territory. Sabotage is a good idea but the sabotage in Vic's head is running around throwing eggs at our rivals. I really won't mind extending my territory maybe I might just extend it to were Kim lives, so that when I go to stalk her( I mean when I'm looking at her from a distance) I won't be stabbed.

All that thinking about Kim was making me miss her.

"Meeting is over next time you guys should come with a better plan" I said standing up and leaving the burnt down classroom we used for our meetings.

I remember when we burnt down this part of the school, it really cost the school so much money that it hasn't been fully rebuilt two years later. So to say the principal hates me is an understatement, there is no doubt that when I die the guy will attend my funeral with a bottle champagne and dances on top of my grave. I don't blame him though I have caused a lot of damage in the three years I have been here. I'm a Vandal that's what I do I vandalise.

Everyone looks down when I'm on sight, I think it's a sign of respect. I like it cause if I were to choose between love and respect I'll definitely choose respect. Or maybe it's just fear, but either way I liked it.

"Timothy" a female voice said. Okay maybe not everyone looked down. I turned and saw Yolanda. She was wearing her usual attire a very short uniform. Was that even allowed? I know I'm not one for following rules, I am a gangster and all but her on the other hand she was just being a prostitute..... which is just wrong, punishable by death?

I just frowned at her and headed to class, we were in the same class anyway.

Immediately when I got in the class I looked for Kim and to my surprise she was there chatting with her friends.

"I was calling you, ya know"

"What do you want Yolanda?" I sat down and continued looking at the Angel Kim.

"I was thinking maybe me and you tonight your place" she said leaning closer to my ear blocking my angel out of sight at the process.

To my pleasure our teacher walked in telling everyone to sit down I then continue staring at the Angel. Whilst Yolanda frowned and grumpily sat down.

"We have a new student joining us here and I want all of you to welcome him with warm hands" the teacher said.

Girls started blushing and squealing, that was the reaction they usually made when they saw me. I finally turned and looked at the guy that's receiving that attention. He looked good I have to admit, I didn't care what other girls thought of him, as long as he didn't capture the attention of my angel.

When I looked at her she was also looking at the guy with a smile, no no I didn't like that.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class, they are very friendly" the teacher said.

"Sure, my is Junior Johnson but I prefer being called JJ" he said and received a couple of squeals.

"Pstt JJ" I chuckled and earned some attention. I know I was acting childish but the guy was being a threat in my eyes and I tend to dispose of those kind of things.

"Don't mind Timothy and stay clear of him he is trouble, you can sit anywhere you like" the teacher said while walking out, I should really learn her name.

The JJ dude made slight eye contact with me and went to sit right next to Kim and her friends. To make things worse he started talking to them. I would need to let him in on the secret, no guy speaks to my angel and lives to tell the tale.

Lunch time couldn't have arrived sooner this new guy had been on my nerves busy flirting with Kim and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Vic and I spotted him alone.

"Yo man" Vic said to JJ. The dude looked up from whatever he was doing.

"Tim right?" he said not noticing Vic.

"In the flash" he must have heard the anger in my voice cause he stood up. It was good to see that we were both taking this seriously.

"What can I help you with?" he asked. Time to get to the point.

"More like how can you help yourself, I don't know if you know but I run this school. It's time you get in on a little secret I don't care about what you do, but here you don't talk to Kim, you don't look at Kim, you don't even think about her" I said.

"You mean that beautiful girl, Kimberly" he said. Did he just say her full name.

"She didn't mention a boyfriend" he smirked.

"Oh no you didn't" Vic said and JJ just seem to only notice him then, his gaze seemed to linger on Vic.

He didn't even have a chance to say nothing else and I was on top of him slamming his face to the ground and punching it repeatedly. We'll see his face after I'm done, not so good looking I bet. Vic pulled me off the poor guy more like I let him pull me off.
I looked down and saw blood flowing from JJ's face I was satisfied with my work.

"By the way welcome to Milton high" I smirked. I did welcome him with warm hands.

More like warm punches.

****

A/N: How do you like the story?

Thank you for reading, love you ❤️