Chapter 38

Yesterday night was great. I know, yes I know that I'm not Mrs Storm, I mean I'm only sixteen almost seventeen. I'm still young and yesterday's event was just a promise that one day, I'll be Mrs Storm.

"What are we watching My wife?" Tim asked joining me on the couch.

"It's non of your business" I said searching for a movie on Netflix.

"Here I was thinking we will be on our honeymoon phase and you are already fed up with me" he said feigning hurt.

"You choose a movie" I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I've been the one choosing, it's your turn" I said.

"Let's watch fifty shades" he said.

"No no no, I'm not watching that movie with you" I said shaking my head. Why the hell did I say he could choose?

"You made me choose" he said with a grin. He snatched the remote from my grasp and put on fifty shades.

We watched all three movies fifty shades of grey, fifty shades darker and fifty shades freed. We kept arguing about the moral of the story, it's crazy I know. I won though.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. It was way over lunch time and I was starving.

"Yes" I answered.

"Ok wait for me in our room and I'll bring sandwiches" he said. He didn't have to tell me twice I was upstairs and in our room in seconds. I discharged my phone from the charger. I saw that I had a message but didn't check it first, who still uses messages when there is WhatsApp and even facebook. There was a message in our group chat on WhatsApp.

Dee:

So we are going back to school *sobs*

Chloe:

It was fun while it lasted *cry*

Natalie:

How the hell did they build the school so fast *scream*

Kimberly:

What are you guys talking about?

Junior:

Didn't you receive the message?

I quickly checked my messages and they was indeed a message that we are going back to school in a week. I frowned, back to school means back to facing Yolanda. But it also means I'll be seeing my friends on a regular basis surely Tim can't deny me getting an education. I tossed my phone away and cheered. Junior would be pissed that I didn't reply to him, but who cares.

"So we are finally in honeymoon phase?" Tim asked carrying a tray by the door.

"No we are on back to school phase, woohoo we are going back to school!" I cheered. Tim frowned deep and hard.

"What's wrong, am I not aloud?" I asked.

"No no it isn't that" he said putting the tray on the table besides the bed.

"You are not ready for school yet?" I suggested.

"Yes" he lied. I know everything about him now, and he had been lying a lot these days.

"Ok" I said.

I sat on the bed and started eating. Why was he always lying to me and hiding things from me. I mean a relationship can't be based on lies and secrets, because if so the ship will sink like the Titanic. We are sailing through a storm and it's up to us to work together because if not.....I really didn't want to think about it. I had been patient for so long and I think I was about to lose it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" he insisted.

"I said it's nothing" I said.

"But your eyes indicate you are lying" he stated.

"You lie too, all the time. So don't" I snapped.

"I lie for a reason" he said.

"I have been listening to this broken record for so long" I said.

"But Kim-"

"Stop okay stop. I'm leaving Tim you call when you are ready to tell me the truth" I shouted.

"You can't leave, remember yesterday" he said.

"I don't want to stay in a marriage where I'm lied to day in day out. To make a relationship work you have to trust your partner and it's clear you don't trust me" I said. I stood up and picked up my already packed bag since I had put my clothes back last time. This time I was really leaving.

He tried to block my path but I glared at him not saying a word. He had a pained expression on his face but I really didn't care, he'll come to me when he's ready to talk.

I went straight to my house layed down on my bed. Nothing happened to me like he said it would if I go out alone. I called Dee and asked her to come over. She arrived in no time.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"He still won't tell me what's going on so I left" I said sadly. It had only been an hour but I already missed him.

"Divorce already? That has to be the shortest marriage ever" she scoffed.

"It's not a divorce" I snapped. She held her hands up in defeat.

"Why did he not tell you?" she asked.

"He keeps saying it's to protect me" I said in frustration.

"Then he's not telling you to protect you. You know how nervous he was when we were preparing that little wedding. He kept saying 'what if she thinks it's stupid the letter D' I mean who calls me the letter D, did you know he call Nat, the net. But that besides my point all I'm trying to say is he loves you. A blind person can see his love for you, a deaf person can hear it in his voice when he speaks to you, even a cripple could walk to the end of the world with him for you" she said and I raised my eyebrow at her last sentence and she shrugged.

"But," I said.

"But what Kim? You know boys these days are players they use you for sex and toss you away. That's the daily struggle of many girls out there, you are lucky to have Tim who's willing to wait until you are ready for sex. Don't doubt him. He doesn't want to lose you, so he's trying to keep you safe just appreciate it" she said. I didn't say another word because she was right.

I'll go back tomorrow.