Chapter 19

OMG what is that light? Where is it coming from? I slowly opened my eyes groaning. And the light was blinding.

"Where the fuck is the light coming from?" I screamed.

"Someone is not a morning person" a voice said chuckling.

"Shut the fucking lights off" I screamed.

"Woah it's just the sun angel, for an angel you act like a vampire" Tim said blocking the light to my relief. In front of me stood a semi-naked semi wet Tim. I opened my eyes wide open at the sight. His body, Hallelujah.

"Are you checking me out angel?" he asked.

"I was just wondering why you are wet?"

"I just took a shower" he said and I nodded. "What you wanted to join me?"

"Hell no, why would you.......you no what I'm going to shower" I said and he smirked. I took out clothes for today a plain black shirt and white jeans, then went to the bathroom.

When I came out everyone was sitting on the couch staring at the TV not watching TV because it was off, I was really starting to question the sanity of the people around me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"There's nothing good on tv" Vic answered. Really.

"What about breakfast then?" I asked.

"Who is gonna cook?" Junior asked. Really.

"Everyone will have something to do, we'll share the chores" I said and the girls nodded while the boys groaned.

Nat cooked breakfast and I washed the dishes after, we were all sitting lazily on the couch, amazingly we all fit. We heard a knock but we were all too lazy to get the door. Tim eventually stood up and opened the door.

"Good morning" a female voice said.

"Good morning Jade" Tim said. And the woman came into view to reveal Joanne. We all stared at Tim as if asking who's Jade, even Joanne was staring.

"Or is it Juliet" he said and I shook my head, " Janet, Janelle, Josephine, uh is it Jane it's Jane right"

"It's Joanne" Joanne mumbled angrily under her teeth loud enough for us to hear. Tim just shrugged. He really has a problem with names.

"Read this paper to figure out what subject and go to the activity center for your clues, once you are done submit your answers to the hall. Once you are done you can do whatever you want with your time. Good luck" she said walking out and looked straight at Tim, "you are gonna need it"

"What's written on the paper?" Vic asked and Tim picked it up.

"The value of the final goods and services produced within the borders of the country within a given period of time" Tim read. What subject is that?

"Really you all don't know" Dee asked we all shrugged.

"It's Economics people, come on. Since I'm the leader today..." Dee said and we listened and awaited her orders.

"Bow down for your leader" Dee shouted pointing at all of us while laughing. We all stared at her in disbelief, only my crazy best friend would do that so I'm not surprised. "I'm kidding guys, but what Tim read there is the GDP definition, so let's head out to the activity center"

GDP which is gross domestic profit see I also know some thing. By one pm we were done and exhausted. Running around looking for clues like a wild goose chase is no laughing matter. We were running around for hours to find the GDP formula and calculate it.