Chapter 15

"Kim wake up we'll be late for church" Dee said.

"I'm not going" I said.

"Was the date that bad" Dee said and I finally looked at her.

"Daaamn! you look like you were hit by a hurricane" she stated.

"I feel like it"

"What happened....OMG what is that?"  she asked picking up the mask.

"The date was perfect we went to Robben island" I said and her face lightened up a bit then she frowned.

"Really, you don't sound or look happy"

"Tim got arrested"

"What... really?.... what happened?"

I told her everything and we ended up not going to church. She was trying to cheer me up telling me everything we'll be alright. We ended up watching 'the conjuring 1 and 2' which did not really help the situation.

"I think we should watch something less violent and scary" she said.

"What do you suggest?" I asked. Before she could answer her phone started ringing.

"We are dead" she whispered.

"Hello Mama" she said.

Inaudible voice.

"Kim was sick"

Inaudible voice.

"I meant she's sick, she's still sick so we can't come"

Inaudible voice..... inaudible voice....... still inaudible voice.

"Okay Ma we're coming" she said.

We got out of the house and walked to Dee's. Her parents are really fond of me and I really love them they are like the parents I never had.

"How are you feeling now Kim?"

"A whole lot better now Ma" I lied. But surprisingly my eyes didn't show my deceitfulness if that's even a thing. My eyes didn't show because I really did feel sick inside. What if something happened to Tim? The question in my head made me anxious, I have never been so worried about a person.

"You are clearly not feeling well, Dee bring me my Bible we are going to pray" Dee's mom said, Dee gave me an apologetic look before fetching the Bible.

An hour later of prayer and asking for God to heal me I was healed, Hallelujah. I still don't know why Ma didn't consider pills, she's too faithful for my liking someone might die while she has her eyes closed carrying a book.

"You are dead" I mumbled to Dee once we were outside and she smiled innocently.

"Girls, girls, girls" a very deep voice said. It was Phoenix the guy with a voice to deep and bassy for his age. And pronounces his name as fonix instead of finix if you get what I'm saying. And he also turns to be Dee's ex boyfriend.

"What!" Dee shouted. Did I mention that Dee hates his guts?

"Come on Dee you still angry" Phoenix said his voice sounding like we were standing on shaky ground.

"You cheated on me" Dee said huffing and started walking away and I followed.

"It was only once" Phoenix whispered also following.

"That doesn't make it right Nix" I said. I was trying to find a nickname for this guy.

"Whatever, I heard you were dating the leader of the Vandals until he got arrested and you dumped him but now he's threatening to kill you"

"What" I said, " where did you hear that P!?" I said shocked. I was still trying on the nickname thing.

"Everyone is talking about it" he said shrugging.

"What do you mean by everyone Phoe?" I said grabbing him and shaking him violently. Still trying on the nickname.

"Woah so it's not true?" he asked confusion clear in his bold deep voice.

"Just go, Px" I shouted. Still trying.

"Ok I'm going jeez, and Kim Px really? That's your worst nickname so far" he said laughing and walked away.

"Rumors really do spread fast" Dee said startling me.

"I know how the hell did people know" I said.

"So did you really dump him?" Dee asked innocently. How can she ask me that when she heard the story from the horses mouth, me I'm the horse. I swear she can not go dumber!

"Is he going to kill you?" she asked again. I blinked not believing my eyes or was it my ears that were deceiving me. The movie Dumb and dumber has nothing compared to her. I was about to chew her up but my phone rang in my pocket.

Unknown number. Hell no I don't do good with those. Maybe it's Tim? It was him last time. I answered the phone and raised it to my ear. But said nothing for safety measures.

"Halloo is anyone there" a voice a little too familiar but I did not recognize said on the other end. I still didn't say a thing, call me paranoid but this is real life people with real psychos and shit.

"I know who you are Kim and where you live and I'm coming for you in a matter of time, tick tock tick tock" the psycho said.

Oh my God it's really happening, I'm going to die. Unless I'm the starring that survives but loses everything and everyone they love. Then years later I have to face the horror again and finally defeat the psycho only to realize the psycho is my brother. I know this sounds familiar because it is. I just hope the psycho has a better mask and a clean knife, I mean I don't want to be stabbed with an infected knife.

"How long do I have?, I have to write my will first" I said to the psycho fanning myself with my free hand.

Then I heard a laugh. Is it his evil laugh? OMG.

"Really Kim this is the second time this happens, why are you so paranoid?" the voice that I now recognized as Tim's said laughing again. Relief washed over me not only because I was speaking to Tim which means he's still alive but also because there was no psychopath, I get to live another day.

"Tim how did you..... where are you?"

"This is Lethal's phone, I just got out" he said and I could sense the smile.

****

A/N: I'm not feeling well lately but I'll try to keep posting for my readers.

Thank you for reading ❤️