35.

~ 🐱 ~

"Yah! What's wrong with you?! Why do you look like a walking zombie!" Jennie unnie said when we met on the airport. My private plane just landed in Singapore. Since Jennie unnie and I are working with each other, we decided to use a one hotel room.

"Goodmorning, unnie..." I said in lazy tone.

I didn't have my beauty rest yesterday, okay?! I only slept for three hours because of that fucking Jeon Jungkook! How dare he appeared out of nowhere and asked me to eat with him alone! After all he did five years ago!

Ahhh! He's making my head ache!

Huhu I hope I don't look bad today. I have photoshoot with Jennie unnie later at one in the afternoon. Dark circles and eyebags please don't come out.

"You look like you need some breakfast." Jennie unnie said before pulling my arms. "Manager-nim, Manger unnie! Lisa and I are going to have our breakfast! Please drop our stuffs on our hotel room, thanks!" Unnie shouted to our managers.

We both rode a taxi, she brought me to the famous restaurant here in Singapore. But before we could fully eat our breakfast a lot of people would asked for our autograph and they would also took a picture with us.

Aigoo. Are we that famous?

"So, tell me the truth. I know you attended MAMA yesterday." Jennie unnie said while slicing the steak. I almost chocked on my pasta when she said that. "See, I already know what's bothering you." She gave me a glass of wine.

I sighed. "Jungkook and I met yesterday while I am buying Soobin's pokemon toys." I said as I rolled the pasta on my fork.

"That's explains why your Manager is struggling on bringing three big paper bags full of toys." She chukled. "But you buying a lot of expensive toys? Nah, that's fake news."

"Yeah, Jungkook payed them all. He insisted and can't be stopped. It's fine though, it's for his Son anyways." I shrugged my shoulder. Avoiding to tell further.

"Then?" Unnie looked at me waiting to continue.

"Okay, I surrender. You really know me unnie." I rolled my eyes, that made her chuckle. "We both eat on a restaurant. I told him that I can call for room service on my hotel room. But again, he said he doesn't want me to get hungry since I haven't ate my dinner yet. Of course, it's free dinner should I even complain to that?" I laughed.

"What are you going to do with him? Soobin is already looking for his Dad."

"What?! How did you know that unnie?!"

"While Rosé unnie and I are calling each other. Soobin kept asking Rosé who is his Dad. That he wants to see him, he wants to have a Dad too." Jennie unnie said that made me stop eating and look down.

"Yeah, I know unnie. Soobin also mentioned that to me."

"What are you gonna do then?" She sipped on her wine.

"I promise Soobin that I'll bring his Dad on his fifth birthday. I'm gonna try my best to at least be friends with Jungkook for My Son."

"What?! But Lisa do you know what's the date today?"

"I know unnie. It's already November 28 and My Son's birthday is on December 5. I still have one week to go. So, I had my own ways unnie, that's why I asked for his number." I suddenly get embarassed when I said the last.