Chapter 32 - Happy With Her Mate

// Welcome...to the last chapter of The Scarlet Queen.

Addison's POV

"Well done, my little flower."

"For what, babe?" I asked my mate, who was sitting on her throne next to me. "For keeping your calm with human blood. You have been feeding very well with it and you should be awarded. Come with me, I want to show you something." she told me, before she stood up and offered her hand to me. I tilted my head a little before I took her hand, standing up also.

Then, she teleported me to a unfamiliar, darkened room which made me look around for some sort of light. This made my mate chuckle at me before I found a unlit candle in the corner of the room. "Is there something to light this lonely candle with?" I asked her, before I walked over to it and all of a sudden, it began to smoke a little until a small light appeared. Did Vanessa do that? Or did I? Or was it a magical candle?

I then turned around to see my mate...on a knee and was holding a small black box...

"Addison, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one to be with." my mate began to do a little speech to me. I nodded, telling her to carry on. "I knew we would be together forever and now that we have marked each other, there is only one more thing to do. Will you be my vampire wife?" she asked me, her voice cracking a tiny bit which made my eyes tear up as I watched her slowly open the box to reveal a ring that matched my necklace. 

My only answer was, "Yes. Yes!"

And so, Vanessa Scarlet and Addison Connors lived happily together until a war broke out with some feisty creatures of the full white moon. But, they survived the wild attack and got privately married in their bedroom. Addison had her mother in her loving memory as she was told by Natasha that she couldn't take it anymore with being a vampire and being without a mate as she never had a sign of having a mate. 

Now, it has come to that time where I, Magenta, have to end this fun book. Thank you all for the support.