Chapter 11 - Finally

Vanessa's POV

Finally. I had a mate and she was right here with me. In my bed...or our bed. I moved my hand over to her flushed cheek, stroking it gently as I complimented her beautiful body. My hand moved down to her neck, which was slightly sticky because of the mark. Marking isn't really clean, if you see what I mean. It always end up messy and tiring, especially for a human. I watched her chest go up and down gently, making sure that she was breathing alright. I must have really worn her out...

"Mm..." my mate groaned in her sleep, her hand moving up to rub her right eye. "Are you awake, my little flower?" I asked her. "I might be. Is this a living nightmare that I am in?" she replied, her head turning to look at me before her eyes opened. They were a light glowing purple which made me want to tell her, but didn't since I didn't want her to do something stupid.

"Why do you think that?" I asked her, grabbing the hold of her small hand. "I didn't want to end up like this. I don't want to be your girlfriend. It is forbidden to be 'too friendly' with a vampire. I am in a bed with you, for crying out loud!" she started to explain to me before I cut her off with a kiss on her soft dry lips. 

A few seconds later, I pulled away from her to see what her reaction would be, now that she was out of my compulsion... 

"When you kiss me, I feel sparks in my stomach. Like electricity. Every time you touch me...it drives me crazy for more. Why, Vanessa?" she then asked me. 

"Because you are mine?" I replied, giving her a flirt while I was at it. This made her shake her head before she started to get up. "I am going to see what the hell you have done to me." she told me as she walked into the connected bathroom.

"Holy shit, she actually marked me." My shocked and confused mate said out loud by accident. I couldn't help but to giggle quietly. This was honestly very cute to listen and watch. Her perfect body was on display for me as well. What could go possibly wrong? Nothing. Nothing could go wrong because she turned her head to look at me, her eyes turning into a darker purple before she walked over to me and started to straddle me. 

"Whoa, my little flower. What's up?" I asked her, "We need to have a shower and you need something to eat. Seeing you like this on top of me..." 

"This deep feeling inside of me. It needs you more than anything right now." she told me before my hands started to make my way up her body, carefully watching her bite her bottom lip as she let out a small moan as her skin formed goosebumps. Amazing...

I lifted my head up to kiss her neck, until the door knocked which made me hiss loudly, making my mate jump with fright. "YOUR QUEEN IS BUSY WITH HER MATE!" I hissed at the door before I heard some running footsteps. Serves them right, disturbing their Queen from making more love to her beautiful mate...

"It's okay. Whoever was at our door is gone now." I assured her, wrapping my arms around her waist, our chests were pressed together. "Thank you." she said to me before I leaned down to her neck again and gave it a small lick which made my mate's body twitch at my incredible vampire touch. 

"Are you ready for my fangs?" I asked her. She wasn't in any compulsion, I just had to be sure. "Yes, my Queen." she replied which made me grin at what she called me. 

I then sank my fangs into my mate's neck, giving her some pleasurable venom through my fangs as I heard her moan directly in my ear. 

I never felt so happy to have a mate before. Addison was my world...