Chapter 30 - Marking Her Queen

// This is a short chapter, sorry. The next one will be better. Promise on my heart.

Addison's POV

"That was a really good try, my beautiful little flower." my Queen purred down at me, licking her fangs a little in the corner of my eye. I was just too focused on...marking what's mine. This was it. I let out a small hiss at my mate, as she had a grip on both of my wrists. "No hissing, my little flower. Use your words." she ordered me.

"Please take your hands away from my wrists so that I can mark what's rightfully mine." I told her before she immediately did so. I then sat up before I wrapped my arms around my Queen, sinking my fangs into her neck. I heard my mate moan out my name as her back arched, making me move my hands up and down, feeling her skin as I gave her some venom which made her feel pleasure. I was a very quick learner, apparently...

I do hope the walls were sound proof, otherwise my poor mother wouldn't be able to forgive me. I then pulled my fangs out from my mate's neck, before my tongue licked the new mark. "You are now mine...all mine..." I told her in a tone that I never heard myself say before. I was obsessed with her. My Queen of Blood was mine.

"You are one very quick learner, aren't you?" my mate asked me with a compliment, her breathing was heavy from the experience. "Apparently I am." I replied before my lips met hers as I kissed her softly. I let out a small moan as I felt her lips begin to move down my jaw, down to my neck and then finally down to my stomach. I laid myself back down as I closed my eyes and felt her soft hands touch my sides.

"I love you, my Queen...my mate..." I told her before I let my imagination run wild as I felt her amazing tongue...