Chapter 26 - Passionate

As soon I was done gulping down the sweet red liquid, I gave my mate a small smirk. "What, my little flower?" she asked me, her beautiful red eyes glowing in the dimly lit room. Ever since she laid her eyes on me, most of my attention has been on her. Were we meant to be together this entire time? I was just a hunter and now look at me. I was completely attached to the woman that I passionately hated, who I was now passionately in love with. 

I licked my lips slowly, getting the last drop of the blood before I spoke, "Bedroom." 

My mate chuckled at me, before she gently grabbed my hand. I smiled at her before I got up from my new throne, gracefully. This made my mate blush, probably for the first time because I never saw her blush before. "You are so beautiful. Come along now, my little flower. Up to our bedroom..." my mate purred at me which made my stomach tingle. My fangs were still out, as they were just poking out from the corners of my lips. My mate then took me upstairs, then guided me into our bedroom. 

"I am not beautiful. You are." I told her, before I walked towards the bed and began to climb on it. I realised that I was actually wearing my robe which reminded me that I never got the chance to change after that shower because of how shit I felt. I will never be able to fully forgive myself. I looked behind me, only to see my mate taking off her dark blue dress which suited her perfectly. It exposed her lovely figure. I found myself letting out a small growl before I sat on my legs and untied my robe in front of her.

"You are beautiful inside and out, my little flower. That is why I call you that." she told me back which made me tilt my head to the side, placing my fingers against her mark. I arched my back as my neck felt rather sensitive, my whole body was sensitive. My mate started to crawl on the bed towards me, giving me some eye contact that made me paralysed on the spot. "Vampires always crave for these type of things, my little flower. There is no need to be embarrassed about it." What?

"I'm not embarrassed. I just don't like my body." I said to her before her lips pressed against mine softly. I wrapped my arms around my mate, my hands squeezing her back a bit here and there, as the kiss started to grow passionate. "It looks like I have to give you a lesson on things you never tried before..." I heard her say which made me pull away from the heated kiss with widened eyes. 

"E...Excuse me?" I asked, before my mate started to crawl more towards me, until my back was pressed against the bed board. "Forget that I said anything, my little flower." she whispered in my ear which made me moan at how her voice vibrated in my ear drums. 

"Do you like the sound of my voice, my little flower?"

"Yes..."

"Good. I want you to look at me as we are doing this to each other, okay?"

"Yes, babe." I decided to whisper that into her ear to get a reaction. I watched her tilt her head to the side before I saw her open her mouth a little to reveal her beauties. "My majesty...you have the most beautiful pair of fangs in the entire world..." I complimented her before I watched her lean down to my neck. 

"Mine." 

I then felt her sink her fangs into me.