Chapter 22 - Control

// Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so fucking much for the love on this book. This is officially the second popular book I had on Wattpad, next to The First Vampire. I almost just started crying on the day that I was typing this chapter. Thank you again, guys. 

Addison's POV

I found myself in my mate's arms, last night was amazing. I was never in pain, well I kind of was until Vanessa stopped that pain. I let out a soft moan as she ran her hand down my side, kissing my cheek. "Good morning, my little flower. Are you ready for your first day as a vampire?" she asked me before I nodded. "Yes, my Queen. I am." I replied. 

I didn't mark her last night, in case you were wondering. I am saving that for the next blood moon which shouldn't be that far. I wanted to give her something that she wouldn't expect from me, especially that I got a new side of me. I moved closer to my mate, before I sank my little fangs into her neck. She already had it exposed for me. I loved her and she loved me. 

"You are taking massive gulps, my little flower. Small and steady." she told me softly, letting out a small moan at the same time as I followed her instruction and slowed down. Once I had my fill, I pulled away and our lips met. I wrapped my legs around her waist before she picked me up to take us to the bathroom to have a shower. 

"I love you so much..." I whispered into her ear with a giggle. "Someone is still a bit on the wild side, aren't they?" she asked me, before our lips got attached again. I let out a small deep moan, my whole body was tingly since I was new. I wanted to tell my sister and...my mother.

"Your mother is actually awake now, my little flower. She has come out of her coma just a few minutes ago." 

"How do you know that, my Queen?" 

"Your sister announced it to me while you were sleeping in my arms." 

I found my lips curl into a large smile, exposing my baby fangs too. My mate placed me down into the tub, before she turned on the shower and pulled the curtains across. I let out a small squeal as the water was cold, before it got warmer. I relaxed immediately. "Does my mother have a mate yet?" I asked her. "I am not actually sure, flower. Once we have got ourselves cleaned off and changed, we will visit her in her room." she told me before I nodded. 

I watched her grab the soap out of the plastic box and started to apply it to my skin. "I can clean myself, you know..." I said, giggling a little afterwards. I was on a drug for her love and I love it. Her touch last night...was completely golden. Does this mean that we were girlfriends? Yes...Yes it does. Was this my vampire side talking? 

"I know, but I wanted us to take turns. Like now, it's your turn to apply the soap." my mate told me, before she placed the soap in my hands...I got a better idea. 

"I don't like those eyes, my little flower..." my mate then started to tell me before I pinned her against the tiled wall. I felt her feet slip, making me stop her from slipping over. "ADDISON!" she then raised her voice at me which made me quickly back away. 

Well...I am back to my normal old self. What just happened? 

"I am so sorry, Vanessa. I didn't know what got into me...what were the colour of my eyes?" I asked her, afraid of what her answer might be...

"It's completely alright, my little flower. Your eyes were void." 

"Void? You mean black?"

"Don't worry. You are very new, my little flower. How do you feel now?" 

How do I fucking feel? I feel terrible! I...I...I...