Chapter 25 - First Taste Of Human Blood

// Happy birthday to my now 4 year old dog, Tilly. And it will be my dad's birthday tomorrow. 

Addison's POV

I wrapped my arms around my mate, bringing her closer to my body until a lovely smell arrived. My eyes widened at it, making my mate pull away from the kiss. "I can smell it too, my little flower. You are very hungry, aren't you?" she asked me. "I didn't know you had humans here..." I told her, before she shook her head. Vanessa then offered her hand to me, I didn't like the idea of this at all and she knew it. This made her frown at me.

"I know how you feel, my little flower. It is okay to be like this for your first time h...-"

"Don't say that fucking word. I am not hunting. I will lost my self control. I can see it in my stupid head. I will be covered in icky human blood..." I cut her off, before stopping in the middle of my sentence. I looked down to my lap, not wanting to continue. I actually felt a tear go down my cheek, feeling like a failure. I wasn't ready. I clearly wasn't ready to...hunt. 

"How about I get the human for you? I will put him or her in a trance so that they can't feel any pain." Vanessa then offered me before I looked back up. "Will you do that?" I asked her. "Yes, my flower. I will do anything for you." she told me. I...I had to say it...

"Do it. Before they go any further." I said, accepting her kind offer before I watched her smile at me. Then, she vanished into thin air and a few minutes later, she came back with a young woman in her arms. I found myself standing up to take a closer look at the poor woman, who was about to say hello to my beauties. I opened my mouth slowly, feeling them suddenly elongate which made me hiss out loud. Fuck! 

I let out a small whimper as they continued to elongate at a slow pace, before they finally stopped. I licked my fangs with my tongue, getting ready to have my first bite from a human. 

"Are you alright, flower? You were in massive pain." my mate asked me, before my vision began to get slightly blurred. My gums felt like they had glass stuck in them, that was how painful my fangs were. "I don't know...my gums feel numb now..." I replied before I found myself sitting back down on my throne, feeling very light headed. 

I started to close my eyes, hoping that the pain would go away before I suddenly heard a small yelp from the young woman. My eyes automatically opened to see that my mate was drinking from her which made me sort of angry. If my fangs wouldn't have played up on me, I would be able to have my first feed! What the actual hell was wrong with me? 

I then watched my mate carefully pull out her fangs from the girl's body, gently placing her down on the floor before my mate started to walk towards me. Oh god...I feel sick.

"No. That is disgusting, I am not letting you..."

My mate then placed her finger against my dry lips, before her addicting lips pressed against mine. Was she doing me a favour? 

Yes...Yes she was. I started to let out a deep muffled moan as I felt the thick liquid go into my mouth, making me drink it without hesitation. My whole body started to feel incredibly hot as I started to breathe heavily, feeling like I was about to explode from being too attached to her.

Were we really going to do this? Here? Right in this room where we rarely get privacy? Well...there were no guards and the doors seemed to be all closed and locked...

So why not...