Chapter 19 - Don't Look At Her

// Before this chapter begins, I would like to say a huge thank you to the those who are currently reading this book. Thank you for all of the massive support, I really appreciate it a lot that I actually almost cried over it. That is all I have to say for now. Stay tuned for a announcement. 

It had only been a day since I woke up from my small coma and I never felt so awake in my entire life. Mainly because it was nerve-racking on waiting for the blood moon to make its arrival. I haven't heard much news about my mother, so that was quite upsetting but I had to be strong for her and only her. She raised me and Natasha. She taught us on how to defend ourselves when I was just 15 and Natasha was 16. 

Enough worrying about my mother, it was time to be brave and not be broken into like a money jar. I won't let Vanessa consume me again. I won't. I won't let her do it. "Come on, Addison. Get a move on." I told myself before I started to wonder. Where the hell should I hide? Downstairs? Outside? No...bad ideas. 

I looked at the window, seeing that the sky was becoming slightly red...Shit. I needed to cover my eyes with something so I don't connect with Vanessa. I was extremely nervous and afraid, to be honest. Nervous about her finding me. Afraid to touch a vampire...you know. I looked around frantically, before I noticed that there was a built in closet this whole time. I tip-toed towards it slowly, trying to not make any noise. 

Vanessa told me not to look in the wardrobe, so I was respecting her. I took a small deep breath as I opened the closet door, sliding it open. Yes! It was empty, just as I was suspecting. But...there was a black tie just hanging over a metal tube. Was this just a coincidence now? 

"Flower? I am coming to see you..." I heard her sing, hearing her heels click against the steps. I began to pant heavily, before I went into the closet and slid the door across, closing it. The closet wasn't claustrophobic, it was actually quite huge. Why wasn't this being used? Unless this was kept for me to have? Never-mind that. Prepare yourself, Addison. She may come into the closet with you because...

Shit. I haven't thought this enough. The door was closed completely shut, so hopefully my scent doesn't seep through. As it was very dark in here, I frantically used my hands to try and grab the tie without giving myself away. "Yes!" I whispered to myself, finally managing to grab it. I quickly wrapped it around my head before I covered my eyes with it. There. All better...

I heard a small giggle from the Queen of Blood, which made my heart skip a few beats. I tried to listen out on what she was doing, but I heard nothing. Unless she took off her shoes and was being sneaky...

I let out a small whimper, before I quickly placed my shaking hand over my mouth. Was I actually shaking that bad? Oh my god. Please make the fucking suspense end already. I was glad I had this made-up blindfold. Otherwise I would have been screwed. 

A few minutes have then passed, or so I thought. I tried again to listen out on what was happening with Vanessa, but nothing was to be heard. She must be either in front of me, or out of the room to do something else with her immortal life...

You always must be brave, Addison. Just like your mother told you. Take off the blindfold. No. 

My hand then came away from my mouth, before I started to lift up the blindfold to see what was going on. I realised that I also had my eyes closed. I guess I was that terrified of being face to face with a vampire who loves you.

I brought my legs up to my chest, my arms wrapping around them before I slowly took my time and opened my eyes. Oh my god. She was right there...

"There is no need to be afraid of me, my little flower. Come and give me a hug. My arms are open." she told me softly. I moved myself closer to the wall, only to let Vanessa stop me by getting in front of me again. Don't look at her, Addison. You can escape! 

"G...Go away!" I stuttered, before I got up and ran to the closet door and slid it open. I quickly jumped out and headed towards the bedroom door, only to realise that it was locked. Of course it would be, you idiot. 

"Turn around and look at me, my little flower. That is a order." Vanessa then ordered at me. She was the Queen...how the hell was I meant to do this? 

I brought my shaking hands up to my ears, covering them before going closer to the wall. Then, I felt some movement on my dress that I was still wearing. I arched my back as I felt her cold hand touch my spine, her fingers gently caressing it up and down. Fuck...it felt so good...

I moved my hands away from my ears, placing them against the wall as I breathed out a moan. I tried my best not to look at her, but I was slowly losing the battle. 

"You are almost as stubborn as me, aren't you?" she asked me before I felt her lips touch the surface of my neck, making me jump at how cold they are too. Did she get colder? As in body temperature?

"Well, if you are not going to answer...maybe this will make you say the word..." she purred in my ear before I felt her fangs make their way into me.

Immediate pleasure ran through me as I started to let out loud moans. 

"Yes, my Queen!"