Chapter 28 - Feeling Excited

Addison's POV

I woke up in a rather excited mood for some reason. I didn't know why, but I just felt excited. I knew what to do. It may take a small while, but I wanted Vanessa to have a really fun time with me. Speaking of my stunning mate, she wasn't here. She must be doing her duties as Queen so that was absolutely fine with me. I let out a little squeal of joy as I had quite a few little jobs to do. The first job...hmm...

"I can hear your thoughts, my little flower."  

Oh. I completely forgot about that...shit. I need to stop thinking and get it done with. I got out of the bed before I started to take off the dirty bed sheet and took out a black and grey striped one. Then, I heard the door open which made me quickly turn my head to stare at my mother. Phew. "Good morning, darling. I just wanted to see how you are doing." she said to me, before she gave me a small tired smile. "I'm fine, mum. I am also a little busy with a few things before the blood moon comes." I told her.  

"Oh, okay. I will leave you to it then. I love you, always remember that." she said, before she closed the door. I badly wanted to spend some time with my mother, but I just can't at the moment. I felt some type of lust that was coming over me. I can just imagine her lips kissing down my body...

"I got something special planned for you too, my little flower. Just you wait and see..."

After I was done with the bed, I wanted to get some red rose petals to put on the bed and the floor. So, I opened the door and left the room to try and find the garden. "What do you need help with, sis? You are looking slightly lost." my sister asked me, offering to help from behind. "I am looking for the garden so that I can bring roses into my bedroom for my mate." 

"Ah, so you do have a romantic side. Come on sis, follow me." my sister told me before she got in front of me and began to lead the way. A minute later, I was outside in the fresh air to pick out some roses. That was now marked on my check list in my head. And that was basically it...

I carried the roses back into our bedroom and decided to not ruin them as they were very beautiful, just like Vanessa. I then began to feel a little bit hungry, so I then went to the kitchen to grab a blood bag. I sank my fangs into it, before I started to drink it slowly. 

Surely the blood moon shouldn't be that far now, this lustful feeling was taking over my system, making my stomach tingle here and there. I sat down at the dining table, still drinking my blood bag until I was finished with it. "Let me take that for you, sis." Natasha said to me, which made me look up at her. "When do you think the blood moon will come?" I asked her, tilting my head to the side a little. "I reckon that it will be here late tonight. I can't stop thinking about Beth and I assume that you can't stop thinking about your mate either." she replied. I nodded at that, before I gave the empty blood bag to her. 

"Put on a nice dress for her, Addi. Something she would absolutely love..."

"What's the point in that? She will only strip me down bare." I cut my sister off, who was only trying to help with my plan. I noticed that I was wearing a loose long black t-shirt, it was pretty much clear that she put it on for me while I was asleep. Since I was still new to being a vampire, it appears that my body temperature was slightly more colder than a older vampire. Strange. 

"Only trying to help, Addi. I am glad we got to chat a little today. I love you, alright?" she told me before I got up from the table and wrapped my arms around my sister just about when she was going to leave the room. She gave me the hug back, which made me feel a bit more happier. "Love you too, Nat. Have a good time with Beth." I told her back. She then smiled brightly at me before I watched her leave. 

I took a small deep breath as I left some time for her to go wherever she needed to be, before I left the room and went back to the bedroom. Suddenly, I heard her lovely voice speak to me from behind...

"Time is starting to quicken its speed, and we all know what that means."