Chapter 29 - One Early Blood Moon

"Why is it early?" I asked my mate, before I slowly turned around to look at her. She then started to make her way over to me, then we were just inches apart from each other. Her eyes then began to glow a dark purple as they landed on mine. "Nobody really knows why, my little flower. It is a mystery..." she purred, making my stomach tingle inside again. Then, I watched her eyes wonder over to the bed.

Her fangs then slightly began to poke out from the corners of her addicting lips as she walked towards the bottom of the bed and picked up one single red rose. She then lifted it up to her nose, giving it a small sniff. "It smells wonderful, just like you. My little flower..." she complimented me, before she started to pluck the petals. Why was she doing that?!

"Don't worry...I am doing the job for you. Once I'm done..."

I wasted no time into speeding over to my mate and pinning her against the wall. I just couldn't keep it in! "Mine..." I growled into Vanessa's ear, which made her react with goosebumps. I then let go of her wrists, my hands trailing down her sides before they stopped at the bottom of her dress. I felt my fangs elongate which made me whimper at just the feeling of them growing. 

"Can I finish doing the petals?" my mate asked me. "S...sure, go ahead." I replied, before I watched her go back to the bed. I started to breathe heavily as my fangs stopped growing. My tongue gently touched them up and down, yep they were long and ready...

I turned around to stare at my attractive mate, before taking off my shirt in front of her. Her eyes then became a crimson dark red as they wondered over to me, dropping the last bit of petals. I gave her some rather serious eye-contact as I walked towards her. "For this night only, you will be obeying my orders." I began to tell her in a seductive, deep tone. This made my mate smirk, before her arms snaked around my waist. "Yes. I shall..." she told me before I cut her off by giving her the first order. 

"I want you to take off your dress and lay on your stomach so that I can see your back. Now." 

"Of course, my little flower." she said before she took her dress off and laid slowly down on the bed. I smiled at this, before my hands started to make their way onto her bare skin since she didn't wear any underwear. I let my hands run free as they were going up and down her back, giving her a massage. "You are so going to get it..." my mate started to warn me until she suddenly let out a high pitched moan. Serves her right.

Then, when I began to look at the window, my mate lifted herself up before I was then underneath her. Awh.....

"That's not fair..." I told her before my eyes landed on her exposed neck...