Chapter 31 - Ruby Eyes

Vanessa's POV

I never felt this way before in my entire life of being a vampire. My mate...my beautiful mate made me feel so many wonderful things last night. I saw a new side to her too, which made that lovely memory more memorable. I opened my eyes to look over to her, to see how she was doing. Turns out, she was already wide awake and staring right back at me. She just looked like a little devil. Even though she was a perfect little vampire. 

"Thank you." I told her, before I leaned forward to press my lips against hers. She kissed me back with a small moan, "You are very welcome, my Queen." she replied before I smirked at her. I then sat up and began to walk over to the bathroom to have a shower, I heard my mate's footsteps follow me. When I stopped at the bath tub, my mate wrapped her arms around me from behind, pressing her lips against my cheek. "I love you." she told me. My stomach immediately tingled from the way she said that. It was clear that she was still in her lustful stage for me and I cannot disagree. 

"I love you too, flower. You made me feel so many things last night that I have never felt before. I am glad that I'm yours." I said back before I got in the tub and turned on the shower, sighing happily as I felt the warm water being pattered against my skin. "I'm yours too, don't forget that." Addison told me before I turned around to see her lovely ruby eyes glowing directly at me. 

I then chuckled before I wrapped my arms around her, giving her an soft embrace. Her forehead then touched mine, our lips were brushing against each other before I gave her a sweet little kiss. I couldn't stop my feelings for her. She was everything that I dreamed of, well, apart from that I don't dream as much but I always wondered what life would be like having a mate. 

"You are perfect. Has anyone told you that? Apart from your mother?" I asked her, in between the sweet kiss before my mate shook her head as a no. "Not really. To them, I was a woman that never really paid attention. I always had arguments with Natasha, but it was normal as we are sisters." she explained to me before I tilted my head to the side as I leaned down to my mate's neck, pressing a kiss against it. 

My mate decided to let out a small moan in my ear, which made me lift my head up to only kiss her on the lips passionately, moving her towards the black slated wall. I closed my eyes as I continued the kiss, letting my vampire side take over me a little. She was driving me completely wild, that was the only way to describe it. I don't know how many times I have said this, but;

She was perfect and completely all mine to devour.