Chapter 5 - Regrets

I didn't die...I was very much alive as I found myself waking up in a massive, unfamiliar bedroom. I looked down at my body, checking to see if I was touched or chained up...I wasn't. I somehow felt...safe in here. But that was until I looked over to the black door which was opening pretty wide, letting some light in which made my eyes sting. I knew I was being slightly dramatic, because the light wasn't strong at all. 

"I can't do it. I don't want her to see me. She will hate me." I heard a super familiar voice say...hold on a second. N...Natasha? 

I remained laid down, waiting for my sister to walk in. 

"She won't hate you." I heard someone else speak, which I assumed was her friend. "Yes, she will, Beth!" my sister's voice cracked as she began to cry. Please don't...

"Nat. Come to me. Let me see what that monster did to you." I called out for her, raising my voice so she could hear me. Then, I finally watched Nat walk into the room with Beth. And they were holding hands...were they in love?

I then let my eyes travel up to Nat's face. I couldn't help myself but to feel guilty. I let this happen. I should have been trained more by our parents. I could have saved her! 

"Aren't you going to say something, my amazing sis?" she asked me, which made my eyes flow some small rivers of tears. Even though she was a year older than me, I felt completely responsible for this. "Amazing sis? Really? For what I have done so far?" I asked her back, my shaking hand coming up to wipe my tears away, but they just keep on coming.

"You have done nothing wrong, sis. I am still alive...-"

"No you are not, Natasha! Your heart is no longer beating!" I ended up shouting at her, using her real name while I was at it, "You are DEAD! You don't have FEELINGS anymore!!" 

"Oh yeah? Then how come that I feel love?!" Nat asked me, which made me shut up as she had won the short and very rough argument.

"Okay...I think you have won that little yelling match..." Beth started to talk her down in front of me, her hand reached up to touch the side of my sister's cheek. Her eyes were glowing a dark red, before going back into a lighter shade as she turned her head to look at Beth. 

I looked away as soon as Beth leaned in to kiss her. 

Then, I heard them walk out of the room before I heard a few clicks of the same heels against the floor. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep but the Queen was more clever than that. I could tell as I felt her cool hand touch my forehead, making me snap open my eyes to look at her.

"I know I seem like a threat to you..."

"You are." I quickly cut her off from saying anymore shit. 

"Do not cut me off. As I was saying, I know I seem like a threat to you...but I can assure you that there is so much more that you haven't seen yet. For example...me loving you to death. But not literally." she told me with a small chuckle. 

"Shouldn't you be doing your duty of being the darkest Queen in the entire world?" I asked her, before I began sitting up and moving away from her. But, she only teleported her way around me, so that she was on the other side of the bed to stop me.

"I do have a duty to do..."

"Then do it! Why are you with me?!" I asked her, letting my fear get the best of me as I started to have a small panic attack as she began to crawl onto the bed, climbing over on top of me.

Her almost black eyes were staring right into my shattering soul, letting out a small hum to herself. Then, her eyes widened slightly. "What is this around your neck?" she asked me. 

"It is called a necklace with a cross. Made from silver." I replied, trying to be fearless but it just wasn't working for me as she suddenly grabbed the cross like it was nothing. Why was it not hurting her?

"You are right about it being made of silver...but fortunately, I am immune to it so it doesn't hurt me...so I will be taking this with me to be melted..." she said before she pulled the small chain off with ease then began to dangle it above my head. 

As she was doing this, she was smirking at me before her fangs started to be a bit exposed. Oh my god...this was terrifying...

"You got no idea how much I want to claim you right here and now, but that is for another day. Cheerio..." she told me with a small purr. Then, as if nothing happened, she simply climbed off me and vanished into thin air. 

My breathing was unsteady, my brain trying to figure out what just happened. I was not her...I was not...

I probably just need a good hot shower to calm my nerves down...because I never experienced ANYTHING like that before.