6

"Channie-ah!" you run into Exo's practice room. They were so surprised to see you here.

"Y/N!! " he shouted,run to you and give you a hug.

"What're you doing here? Why you don't tell me that you want to visit?" he asked.

"I just want to surprise you. Hey guys!" you said,waving at them.

They smile at you as they waved back.

Suddenly, you saw that this two kids want to do something. That two kids are,Chen and Baekhyun.

They want to tease Chanyeol by taking you away from him. The both of them just want to help Chanyeol about, he has feelings towards his own best friend. Chanyeol and you have been best friend since kindergarden. He's afraid that if he tell you about it, he'll ruin this friendship. He totally don't want that happen. So he just push it away.

"Yah..Y/N-ah. Let's go somewhere." Chen said as pulled you by your shoulder. You get confused.

"Yah! Chen. Give me back my bestfriend!" Chanyeol shouted so loud at Chen but he just ignore it. Chanyeol tried to release himself from Baek. The others are laughing, they know what's going on.

"Chen... how about Chan-" you got cut off by Kai.

"Don't worry noona. He'll be alright." He smirks.

'What the hell is happening?' you thought.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun let me go! Yah! Kim Jongdae!" you still hear Chanyeol's shouting, as you,Kai and Chen left the practice room.

As the three of you walked around, you saw someone that you really want to meet. "Eunhyuk oppa?!" you're already started fangirling inside.

"Oh hi!" Eunhyuk greeted you.

"Oh my god! Kai! Chen! He said hi at me!" you're extremely excited.

"Hahah calm down noona. Eunhyuk hyung, she's your fan." Kai said.

"Hi. What's your name?" Eunhyuk asked. He's blushing right now. Donghae and Henry are starting to tease Eunhyuk.

"Y/N!.. oh sorry I supposed not to shout." you smiled as you looked down at your feet.

"Awwh you're so cute! Do you want to eat lunch with me?" Eunhyuk asked.

You look at Kai and then Chen, they just mouthed, say 'yes'. You nod.

"Ye-"

"Y/N! Oh god. Here you're." Suddenly Chanyeol came with those worried face.

"Okay Y/N. I'll pick you up. Bye,see you soon." Eunhyuk ruffled your hair and leave.

Kai and Chen have already high five, okay this is something. You thought.

"So, Y/N..you're already met Eunhyuk hyung?" Baekhyun suddenly spoke.

"Oh ah that..." you blushed.

"She did. And the best thing, he already asked Y/N out." Chen said.

"Yah.. he just only asked to go lunch." you still blushed.

"What with those blushed? D-do you like..Eunhyuk hyung?" Chanyeol asked you. He looked so uncomfortable.

"Nahh.. I'm only his fan." you said and walk away with Chen and Kai again.

"Dude. Relax. She just a fan of Eunhyuk." Baekhyun starts to tease Chanyeol.

"I know that. Duh." Chanyeol said as he tried to look like he's okay with it.

--------------

You just came back from lunch with Eunhyuk. The guys were already at the practice room. Chen,Kai and Baekhyun have a smirk on their face.

You didn't realise you're still smiling from you had lunch with Eunhyuk until you're here,at the practice room.

"Have a good date,noona?" Kai asked.

"Huh? Oh it's fine and also fun." you smile,walking towards Chanyeol and sit next to him.

"So channie? My parents want to see you. They would love to have dinner with you." you said,looking at him.

"Oh. Okay." Chanyeol said,not interested.

This is weird,you thought. Because chanyeol never give respond like that.

"Channie-ah, are you okay? Are you mad??" you said as hugged his arm,pouting.

The others are laughing at your reaction. Chanyeol began to blush.

"Um... n-no.." he said.

"Hyung, just tell her already." Kai said. You give him a confused face.

"Chanyeol. Kai was talking about what?" you asked,curious.

"Guys. Lets give them a privacy." Chen said. The others start to walk out from the practice room.

Chanyeol took your hand and look deep into your eyes. Then, his hand move to your right cheek; as he caressed gently.

"Y/N.. I'm not mad at you. I'm just..." he suddenly stopped talking.

"Just..? What?"

"Aish. I like you,okay?" he said as covered his face with his hands.

You got shocked for a sec. Then,you take his both hands and hold it tight.

"Yah.. you was kidding just now right?" you innocently said.

"I love you,pabo. Aish" he pinched your nose.

"Oww... I hate you." you pouted.

"Is a yes right?" he said as he hugged you.

You hug him back as your head leaned on his chest. "But Channie, Eunhyuk is really a handsome guy,isn't he?" you giggled.

He pushed you,"Yah. How dare you talked about him,in front of me."

You kiss his cheek; like a quick peck."I just want to tease you. I love you too."

He giggled at what you said.

-----------

So guys.. School will start tomorrow and I'll try my best to update. So wait for it.

Have you heard about the B1A4 fan meeting that's yesterday if I not mistaken. It was held in Malaysia. I'm so disappointed with it. I'm as a Malaysian and also a muslim girl, was very embarrassed about the 'hugging and kissing thing'. Aish. I don't know if one of my readers are also a Malaysian or a muslim, I just want to share with all of you.

I hope they won't do such a thing like, 'kpop is not allowed anymore or what else'. No pls don't.

Aish that girl... you know is wrong to that. Haih