30

"Oppa~~~~"

"Hm?"

"Oppa oppa oppa."

"What is it?"

"Your phone is more interesting than your girlfriend here?"

The both of you are laying on the couch while cuddling but his eyes are on his phone all the time.
You hug his waist and try your best to take his attention but nope,he's not looking at you. He just hugging your shoulders.

"Are you chatting with Baekhyun?"

"Nope." he said and finally he put his phone away.

"Yeah right." you said as you want to leave.

He pulls you back and this time,he put his face into the crook of your neck.

"What are you doing,oppa?"

"Nothing. Can you let me be in this position for awhile.." he said as you felt his breath against your skin.

You froze in that position,suddenly..

"Kyahhh hyungg!"

You got shocked and quickly pushed Chanyeol until he fell down from the couch.

"OH MY GOD! SEHUN! THE THING THAT CALLED A DOOR,DOESN'T EXIST AT YOUR HOUSE?" you shout because you were embarassed if he already saw what Chanyeol did just now.

"Uhh noona~ I saw what you guys did." Sehun raises his both eyebrows at you.

"What the f-"

"Yah noona! Don't curse!" Kai said as he came in.

"Uh? Yeol? What are you doing on the floor?" Baekhyun said as he was looking at you and Chanyeol.

You doesn't look at Baekhyun.

"What are you guys doing here? Please don't tell me that.." Chanyeol said,annoyed with the members.

"We came here to see our princess." this time is Suho.

"She's not your princess." Chanyeol bluntly said.

"Ayeee Chanyeol is jealous." Xiumin said to him.

"No I'm not!" Chanyeol denied but his ears are already turns red.

You also felt that your cheeks became hot.

"Geez. Please stop." Kris said,cold as always.

"Shut up,you 'chicken is not my style' guy." you said as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Relax jagiya. Oh and thanks for hurting my butt because of the falling just now." Chanyeol said,places his arm around your shoulders.

----

Aigoo guyss. I really missed ot12 :"(