49

"Jagiya, don't be sad. I just go for a few weeks,not forever." he said while caressing my hair.

"but channie.." I almost cry but I don't want to cry in front of him.

He suddenly went on his knees and says, "you, in there, take care of mummy when daddy went away for awhile. And please be a good child, okay?"

I smiled as look at him, talking to his child. My tummy doesn't look so obvious because it still in two weeks. Chanyeol is still in Exo even though the company already knew about this.
And for your information,his contract almost end and he already decide to be an actor in Korea and also in China after this comeback promotions are done.

"After we done filming the music video for our comeback, I will come back as soon as possible,okay jagiya?" he stood up after talking with our child.

"Promise?"

He chuckled.

"Hm. Don't worry. I never break our promise." after that, he kissed my forehead, then, my eyes, next, my nose and lastly, my lips.

I'm holding his hand, don't want to let go but his manager already called his name.

He gently let go of my hand, and walking towards his manager while waving his hands to me.

That was the last time I saw him

----

2 months has passed.

I got a text from him last month that said, he supposed to be back early but the company told him, they still need to stay there for a few weeks more because of some problems.

I sighed in annoyed.

The babies are growing, and I look like a fat women. Yes, babies. Park Chanyeol will have twins,either mini me or mini Chanyeol. But I didn't have opportunity to tell him. Everytime I called him, his manager always pick up the calls,not my husband. I was so angry that time.

The company didn't have any idea to separate us right?

"No no, Chanyeol never let those dumb company do such a thing." I still worried after I comfort myself.

----

A month has passed.

I already wait for him. He called me,before he's departing to Incheon, he said he can't wait to meet me with our child. I didn't tell him yet. I will tell him as soon as he arrived here.

Suddenly, I get a call from the company. Why it gives me goosebumps so sudden?

"hello, Mrs park?"

"yes,this is me.Why do you call me,CEO-nim?"

I heard he's signing heavily.

"it's about Chanyeol."

My heart dropped as I heard the news about him.

"EXO supposed to be back, the next day. But Chanyeol... his plane crashed and we still didn't get any news about him after that."