8

"Chanyeol-ah!! Give back my scarf!"

Park Chanyeol. Your enemy; the worst enemy plus your bully. Every single day, he'll bother you,in class,at your locker,at the canteen.. everywhere! Oh of course not in the ladies room. But yeah, that place is your place, you cried almost every week in there. You never show  that you're weak in front of him. Because of what? Actually, you already fall in love with your own bully. weird right? Love is blind. Haha xD

"If you want your scarf back, kiss here." he said as pointed at his cheek.

"Whutt??!" your eyes went big. He smirks.

"Is that so.. I'll keep this until the graduation day." he said as he left.

"Pft. I hate you.." you mumbled,frustating.

You went to your class and yeah same class with him. You went to your seat that's beside Sehun.

"Yo~ hey..what with those face?" Sehun asked, looking at you,like sooo close. His your bestfriend after all but it still awkward when someone do that.

You push his head away,"too close young man."

He do his 'yehet' face.

"Stop it."

"What?"

"You looked ugly." you giggled.

"A hah finally you're smiling." Sehun said,ruffling my hair.

"Pft. Don't touch the hair,hunnie." you pouted.

"Ergh stop lovebirds. You make me want to puke." you know that voice,is him.

Sehun look at you,"Is he bullying you again?"

"Huh? Who?" you pretend that you didn't know what's he talking.

"You know who, Y/N -ah." he said.

"Urm..."

suddenly he put his scarf around your neck. You got startled with his sudden action.

"Wear this.. the weather outside is cold and I don't want you to get sick." he smiles,try to be not too awkward.

"Oh ah,thank you." you said as you blushed.

-----------

Finally the school bell rung..

"Yah you weirdy." you look at that voice.

"What do you want now?" you asked,irrirating.

"Take off that.."

"Excuse me?" you raised an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes and then, he took the scarf  that's around your neck, throw it away and put the new scarf.

"That scarf is Sehun's." you said.

"Yes I know. So?" he said as he took his bag.

"Pft you don't need to throw away though." you bend down and take the scarf.

"Let's go home together."

You look at him as you furrowed your eyebrows. You were not believe  with what you heard just now from his mouth.

"Excuse me?" you asked.

"Uh n-no. I mean..I'll take you home." he stuttered. 'Aww so cute..' you thought. 'Waittt..no. I must be crazy when I said that. Omo no. You can't in love with him.' you still in your world as look at his face.

"Don't stare it too long. Take a picture if you want it last longer,. Or maybe record it to make it more much real." he smirked.

"Huh?pft. Leave me alone. And by the way thanks for your 'kind'. I'll walk home with Chen and Baekhyun. " you said and then,quickly leave him alone.

----------

"Yah Y/N-ah! Where have you been? Why're you taking so long?" Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry guys." you're breathing so fast.

"Are you running from something or someone?? Like that.." Chen spoke while he's pointing to something at  your back.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you turned to see what is it. Your jaw's hanging open as your eyes went more big.

"Close that mouth if you don't want any flies go inside." he touches your chin and push it up.

"Y/N-ah, let's g-"

"You guys can go home without my jagiya here. I'll walk her home." Chanyeol quickly cut Baekhyun's word as he pulled you by the waist to make you closer to him. You're blushing sooo hard right now.

Chen and Baekhyun look so shock with the word, 'jagiya'. So they just leave you alone as they left, you push his hand away from your waist.

"What do you want actually?" you get really annoyed with him.

"I love you."

Your eyes went really big. He smirks.

"Don't play with those words Chanyeol." you said. As you want to walk away, he's backhugging you.

"I love you, Y/N- ah. And I'm serious with what I said." he said.

"R-rreally? Um" you didn't know what to say.

He release the hug and look at you.

"You don't need to answer it right now."

"Umm ahhh aish Iloveyoutoo." you said it really fast.

"Yah. Calm down."

"I love you too." you look down because your face become red.

"Haha soo cute. So be mine?" he asked as he hold your hand.

"Hm yeah." you answered.

He chuckled. "Aww I'll take that as a yes." he gives you a hug.

You smile and put your face on his chest.

"Soo please don't get too close with Sehun from today,okay?" he joked.

You hit his chest,"Yah! He's my bestfriend."

You and Chanyeol are laughing together.

---------

Ooookayyy. How is it? Is it too long? Haha sorry for the late update,because I was busy with school's  activities. I will update again on Tuesday, because it's a day off. I mean holiday; one day only. Hm

See ya!