4

This imagine is a pinocchio version...but it quite different. I really love that drama though. Aish Lee Jong suk look soooo handsome. Lol xD Park Shin Hye look so cute and pretty, the character as Choi In-Ha really suits her. Hahah okay.

Enjoy!

-------------

Chanyeol and you live in the same house because you're his adopted sister. You have been living there like two months..,so you had suited yourself there. But, Chanyeol still didn't like you stayed there and also you were being his 'little sister', although the different is only, 4 months. He still act that you're a stranger for him. The worst's you in the same school and also a same class with him.

Every morning always gives you a good mood. But this morning, is not the same...

"Yah yah yah wake up!" Chanyeol shouts really loud as he opened the curtains to allow sunshines let into the bedroom.

"Wake up sleepy head. You'll be late for school." He still shouting.

You woke up and search for your phone on the desk but its disappear. You thought that you put it here last night.

"Are you looking for this?" Chanyeol asked while holding your phone. Oh no.

"Yaa give me back!" you shouted.

"Nahh you don't need this. I'll keep it for you." He said as he want to leave.

You quickly ran to him and pulled his shirt from the back,to stop him. He can't take that, because... you had his picture as you took it,secretly  (or a stalker) when he's at school gym or basketball, ALONE.

Okay okay. You kinda like him little bit. But you just keep it secret. Duh he's your 'brother' and there's no way he'll like you back.

"Yaa how dare you touch me, stranger!" He shouted again.

"I want my phone,pleaseee give it back.."

"Wae? Do you have my pictures in your phone?" He teased.

"Whutt??! No!" suddenly you hiccups.

"Hah! You lied." He said.

"I'm not!" You tried to deny it but you  hiccups again.

"Aish.." you mumbled.

"Ha hah! Its twice! Hmm so,you really have my pictures huh, little pinocchio." Chanyeol said,smirking. Then after that he left.. Actually it's still early tho. School starts on 8 a.m. but now it's 7:15 a.m. psh that guy had ruined my lovely morning.

----------

Chanyeol had left me...again. aish. You walked alone as usually.. Suddenly...

"Hi Y/N!" Kai said

You hit his arm,"Yah you scared me!" you shouted.

He giggled."Why're you alone? Where's Chanyeol?" He asked. 

"Oh I don't know.." you hiccups. "Aish.." you sighed.

"Hahah don't you dare to lie, Y/N-ah." He laughs. "Is he left you again?" 

"Nooo. He'll never leave m-*hiccup* me alone." you hiccups again and again.

Kai hits your head. "Yah! Don't lie and stop hiccups. Try to control it."  

"Oww.." you groaned. "I had tried many times though.. but it still not succeed." you hiccups dramatically.

Suddenly at the moment, Kai moves his hand to your cheeks and make your mouth looks like a duck. "It this will work?" He asked.