48

This imagine is requested by chanyeols_girl27

Don't forget to answer the question below :)

Q: what is your fav kpop boy group other than Exo? (If you want to state your bias too its ok)

A: For me, my fav these days is Seventeen and SF9. They still new but I love them 😊 my bias in seventeen is Mingyu and for SF9 is Rowoon.

----

Dec 25

Christmas Day for both of us oh wait I mean for three of us. (maybe four? 😏)

Our son, Park Bo Gum, don't blame me though on this one. Chanyeol is the one who loves that actor. For me, I love Nam Joohyuk more and Chanyeol knows about that and get jealous with it pft.

"Mommy!" Bogum runs with his little feet towards us on the bed.

"Bogum yaa~" I hug my son as he climbed on the bed to give me a hug first.

"Daddy, wake up!" after that, he went to his dad that's next to me.

"What's it Bonnie?" only Chanyeol called his son with that nickname. I already told him that it sounds more like a girl but he doesn't care at all.

"Today is Christmas! We must open my presents downstairs~ And look! It's snowing. Daddy come onnnn, let's go out and playyy." Bogum cutely said while pulling his dad's hand.

Aigoo my boys are so cute

"Daddy still sleepy, go and ask mommy to play with you." he pushes Bogum's head softly.

"Nooooo. Mommy will get cold and I don't want her to get sick."

Aww he loves me more Chanyeol, sorry hahaha

"Yah!" Chanyeol suddenly wakes up.

And he almost make Bogum's crying.

I pull Bogum to me and put him on my lap.

"Ok how about I give a special present for both of you?" I cheer up the moment again as I saw Bogum smiled and Chanyeol also come closer.

"Where's our present, mommy?"

I smile and carefully touch my stomach.

Both of them look exactly the same when they got any shocking news.

"Yeobo.. are you serious?"

I nod.

"YAYYY A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS!" Bogum suddenly shouts, jumping on the bed.

And yes, Chanyeol also get out from the bed and running around the room. Aigoo

"Mommy! Is it twins? Boy or girl? Daddy! I want a little sister."Bogum said to his dad.

"I hope the baby is a girl too. Well your dad did a great job, right Bonnie? "

"Yah! Don't said that to Bogum!" I covered Bogum's ears.