2

You want to see your boyfriend, Chanyeol. Oh yeah, he's from Exo. and he always busy and busy, so you had decided to meet him and also his members at the sm building.

Y/N's pov

He must be surprise to see me here. Oh god. I miss him so much and I hope he'll be so happy to see me. I walked so happily while holding a box of cookies; his favourite.

I went inside the building and went straight in the elevator and pressed the button for the 2nd level, that is their practice room.

yahhh! finally I had arrived in front of the practice room. I heard the overdose's song, so they still practice for their performance at Japan that is next month. hmm and I'll be alone. Oh noooo!!! Okay just relax, don't be so overacting.

I open the door carefully and I shout, "Oppas! Miss me?!"

They all suddenly stop and turn their body around to look at me.

"Y/N!! " They ran to me and give me group hug. Oh god. I can't breath. You imagine that 11 boys crush me into their group hug and I'm in the middle.

"Yah you guys! My jagiya can't breath. Let her go." Oh my life saver, Park Chanyeol!

As my boyfriend said that, they release me, "oh thank god! I'm still alive." Chanyeol giggled as he heard what I have said.

"Aww my cookies.." Chanyeol said as he saw the box that I was holding. "No oppa. Don't be sad. Its still okay tho... it just not in one piece." I said as I opened the box.

"Wow cookies!" Sehun and Baekhyun shout and they want to take the cookies but Chanyeol's more faster than them. He took the box and hid behind me. "Yah hyung. Don't be so stingy." Sehun said. Baekhyun nods as he did his pout face.

"Oppa. Please share with them."

"Ugh.." he moaned. "Okay okay. But you must give me the 'sweets' now." He said.

"Huh?" I do my confusing face. "Aish. What I want it.. is this!" He kissed me on the lips but not too long. Then he smiled. "Hurm that's more delicious than the cookies." I blushed with what he said.

"Euww hyung.. get a room!" Kai said. The others just look at us with their jealous face.

As we finished eat the cookies, I said to them that I want to go home. But Chanyeol.. as usual he hugged me from behind and put his face at my side of the neck. Aish that tickles me a lot. When I had released the hug, he do his popular aegyo. Urgh I hate when he did that.

"Yah Chanyeol. Just let her go home. Don't be such a baby." Kris said as he tried to pull Chanyeol from hugging my leg. Oh yeah this is a new one though. He's hugging my right leg and don't want to let go. Aish this cute yoda.

"Oppa." I pull him up. He looks so sad with his puppy eyes that says don't - leave-now- look. "You can come to my house after practice or after your performance at Japan. and you also can sleep with me tonight."as I said it, the others reaction especially Chen and Baekhyun are making kissing sound as they heard, the word, 'tonight'. Lol

"Okay? Don't be like this,pleaseee." I persuade him. He nods but he still holds my hand. Aigoo....

"Yeollie! Let go of her hand. We still need to practice." Suho said.

"Okay okay. I'll stay. But.."

"Yay! Ahhhhwww... what is it?" He asked.

"Only 5 minutes okay?" From his frustrated face, his face has changed to the happiest face ever. Oh god this guy. Hahah

So today is the happiest day for him and also for me too.

I stay there for 5 minutes and look at my cute boyfriend practices the dance but his eyes are only looking at me. Aww he's so cute! With his dimple showing.

"Saranghae jagiya." He mouthed the words as he looked at me.

-------------

Hehe so this the short? Imagine maybe.. haha. sorry for my english. I hope you all enjoy it! ^^

(Y/N) - this is, your/name

-authornim