27 (part 3)

Your pov

I don't believe with my own eyes that he's here. My 'husband' is here. Oh my god. What to do?

"You..em..don't want to ask me to come in?" he asked,scratching his head.

"Mommy,who is he?" Jamie asked me.

Oh shit. I forgot that Jamie is in my arms.

"Oh you must be Jamie.!" he said,happily.

"I'm your d-"

"Oh shut up. Don't you dare to finish that word." I warned him.

"Jamie. Can you go inside and go to grandma?" I said,put her down. She nods her head and leave.

"Why. Why are you here?" I asked.

I'm not mad or what. Just a little bit shocked,why today? I'm not ready yet for all of this.

"Aren't you missed me?" he said and try to hug me but I stopped him.

"Don't hug or touch me."

His face suddenly changed.

"Please go. I'm not ready to tell our babies about you. Please..Chanyeol.. leaves." I'm begging him.

"Are you realised,what you had said,just now? 'Our babies', that means you still love me." he said.

Great,Y/N! You already make it obvious. Argh! I'm doomed.

"So,what I supposed to say? You left us for 2 years! And you left me alone, for 2 years! You didn't sms or call me. Is it so hard to say where were you? Or ask how's the kids? Or you didn't know that you are the father for two kids! How could you... If you still love me,you didn't do that to me! I hate you!.. Go away.." I let it all out and hit his chest to push him go away.

He suddenly grabs my both wrist to stop me from hitting him and pulls me into a hug.

"Let.. me..go" I said,crying.

"I'm. So.." he sighs.

"Sorry."

"Please don't push me away because I'm already suffered live without you,Y/N." he hugged you and this time is more tighter.

"And I already know that we have two kids and its twins,right?"

I pushes him and give him my weird look.

He rubs off the tears from my eyes and say,"Don't give me that look. Kai is the one,who told me about this."

I was shocked.

This time,he holds my hands.

"Don't cry again,jagiya. I'm sorry. Please accept me as their dad." he smiles but look more that he hurts.

Then he suddenly say,

"Will you..marry me?"

-----

Dun dun dun dun

Em part 4? Will you marry him? I was crying when wrote this.

Oh guys. Have you guys vote for MAMA? Pls vote for EXO(any categories) & SEVENTEEN (best new male group),oh and don't forgot BTS too (any categories also). Its up to you!