7

"Noona! Open the door!"

"What the?? " you almost curse as you heard someone's calling you. You get up from the bed to take a look at the clock. Your eyes went wide as you look what's the time now. You took your sweater and then went downstairs. Yes you're alone tonight because your parents are not here because they went to Hong Kong for business. Your parents quite rich and you're the only child in the family so you always alone and bored..

As you opened the door,you saw 12 guys were standing in front of your house with smile on their face.

"Noona! Oh god finally you open the door. We thought that y-"

You cut off what Sehun said, "Do you guys actually know what time is it?"

"Oh yeah. We know.. now is... 3 a.m." Sehun innocently said.

"Oh good. And WHY ARE YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS WANT?!" you yelled at them. You were so mad. They came here and wake you up this early and also had disturb your beauty sleep.

"Um w-we just want to sleepover here as we got call from your parents,jagi.." Chanyeol said as the others were so scared to speak.

Chanyeol's your boyfriend and he's only the one that will speak first if you're not in the mood or angry. He also know how to persuade you after that. He's so sweet but sometimes kinda annoying.

"Aish.." you mumbled.

"Noona..can we come in. It's freezing cold outside.." Kai said as he hugged himself.

"Hmm. Come in and I'll make a hot chocolate for you guys."

"Yeahh!" They shouted while coming in and went straight to the living room. In their hands, they brought many kinds of thing,like pillow,bag and also a teddy bear?! Aww giant babies. Haha

----------

"Jagiya. Are you still mad?" Chanyeol asked,taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"A little.. and it's freaking 3 in the morning." you said to Chanyeol as the the others were too focused watching movie.

Chanyeol slowy took his step to get near me. You saw him but you quickly get up and sit next to Kris. You want to tease him. Haha

"Yah jagiya~" he sounded like a baby right now.

You stick out your tongue at Chanyeol. He pouts.

"Kris-ge~ do you miss me?" you look at Kris and then give a wink at him. And he knows what to do. Revenge time. Muehehe

"Awww.. my dongsae is too cute.Let me kiss you~~" Kris teases Chanyeol as he went near to your face.

Chanyeol's eyes have went so big, even more big than D.O's. He quickly pull you and hide you behind him.

"Yah hyung! Don't you dare!" The others are laughing and also teasing Chanyeol as he was jealous just now.

"Oppa. Soooooo cutee!" you faced him while pinching his both cheeks.

"Oww. Stop that jagi." he tried to pull your hands to get off his cheeks.

"Noona! Can you help me at the kitchen?!" Tao yelled.

"Wait up!" you yelled as stood up to go to the kitchen..but something or someone is hugging you from your  back right now.

"Yah..oppa. Let me go. How I want to walk if you hug me like this?" you said. But it no use though. Now,he put his head at the crook of your neck and snuggle in. "Jagiyaa.. haha..it tickles.." you try to hold your laughter.

"Noona!!" Tao yelled again.

"Wait...haha u-up!! " you tried to hold because you don't want to disturb them.

"What the..?" oh no. You heard someone said it. It was Kai.

"Don't do that in front of the kids, you two.." Suho said.

"Aww so sweet!" Lay suddenly speak as you knew that he was sleeping just now.

"Sweet like sugar!" Chen and Baekhyun said in sync while clapping their hands together.

Chanyeol facepalmed. And you finally out from Chanyeol. Fuhh

You walk to the kitchen and found that,Tao were already having fun with marshmallows. It was a mess. You give Tao, what-is-this-look. He just smile and say,"want some?"

You chuckled while nodding at the same time.

---------

Happy KaiSoo Day! Hahaha Yesterday was D.O's birthday, sooo happy belated birthday oppa! Stay squishy and healthy! Hehe anddd on 14th January, is Kai's birthday! Yeah! KAISOO FEELS~~