64

"hello jagiya?"

"uh yeol? I already here. I'm lining up to go inside so meet you at the backstage." I tried to hold my smartphone by using my shoulder as I struggle with all of these chanyeol's stuff.

"oh alright. See you in a few minutes, baby"

"okay, yeol"

"i love you"

"i love you too" and after that, I hang up.

----

I make my steps quickly towards the backstage and go to their fitting room which they had their make up and hair done.

I showed my staff pass which I got from chanyeol to the security before I get in.

The first person that see me is yixing oppa.

"hey cupcakes! what are you doing here?" yixing came towards me and gave me a hug.

"I came here to see chanyeol. I'm also a fan of you guys remember?" I said.

He laughed. 

"let me help you with these." he took the bags which chanyeol's things from my hand.

"thank you, oppa"

"guys! our girl is here!" yixing shouts as he went into the room.

"hi jieun!" the boys greet me as they are still didn't finished their make up and hair yet.

I went straight to chanyeol and smile at the stylist as we exchanged places. I was their stylist but after that I got a better job so I quit.

I continue what the stylist did to chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol was closed his eyes so I assumed he was sleeping.

"I told you to stay as my stylist but you never listen to me" he said as his eyes are still closed.

"at least I'm still your girlfriend, yeol"

he opens his eyes and grabs my hand to give it a kiss.

"I know, I know. Don't try to break up with me."

I giggled.

"I'm just joking, yeol"

He suddenly stood up and went to me,"stop joking, and starts to love me non-stop" he said before he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"aaaaaaaa hyung, no kissing in front of us pls" sehun said as he covered his face using his hands.

"you make us feel single and lonely" baekhyun said. 

"okay yeol, I'm going first and be there watching you among the crowds." I said.

"eungggg~ just stay here"

"ya, I bought this vip ticket to watch you guys! I'm not going to waste it." I pout.

"ok ok, I'm sorry ok baby. I will search for you later." he strokes my cheek and then, he let me go.

The fans started to cheer out loud as they see Exo come on the stage while singing their song.

I was recording their stage and chanyeol finally saw me. He was staring and then smiling as he went towards me and took my phone with him. He recorded himself and also with the other members.
Guess what, he didn't give my phone back.

After the concert ends, I immediately went to their room and search for him.

"where is he?" I asked them.

"someone is looking for her phone, I guess?" chanyeol raised his hand while holding my phone.

He's smirked. He FREAKING SMIRK AT ME.

I hit his arms.

"you ruined my day pabo. Give my phone back" I said as I struggled to take my phone from him.

"yah yah kids, don't fight" suho said to us.

"I saved a video and photos for you though. Take a look, babe" he finally gave my phone back.

I click at the file which he saved as 'your hot boyfriend'.

I give him a look.

"whaaaaaaaaat it's true"

"ha funny" I said.

wow, what is this

"what a snack" chanyeol said as he was standing behind me to take a look at his own photos

"who? sehun? he's a snack" 

He gives me a glare.

"what? I'm saying the truth" I stick out my tongue at him.

"seeing them fighting like this, I think I'm way more matured than them." kai said as he's eating chips.