57

your best friend sent you a message

sohye, I need your help. I'm bleeding

----

I already arrived in front of his house as soon as I got his text. I swear to god if he was playing with a knife,I will get rid of his head.

I insert the code,well he put it as '0000' what a dumb but cute best friend. I went in and he was not in the living room so maybe in his room.

"Yah I told you-"

I was taking the first aid while talking but I stop.

He looks so perfectly fine on his bed,sleeping.

I went to him and almost want to hit him but he grabs my wrist before I could hit him.

"Sohye-ah.." he smiled.

"You made me so scared awhile ago,stupid." please don't cry,Sohye.

"I'm sorry. I just want you to be here,next to me."

"But still-"

"Shh, actually my socks are in the drawer so I need you to help me wear it." he looks so pale,but still smiling.

I put my hand on his forehead and he's burning hot.

"Oh god,why you didn't tell me that you're sick?!"

I want to take a towel and a bowl of water but he stops me again by grabbing my left arm.

"Yah.." I said to him but in a sad tone.

"I'm fine though."

"Fine my ass,you stupid. Let me-"

He pulled me towards him and his lips on mine,this is so sudden. What the hell

"That makes you shut up." he said as he let go of my left arm and leave me in shock.

He looks towards me and say," Now,we're both sick. Come over here and let's cuddle up."

"I'm not your girlfriend-"

"Yet. Sohye, keep your mouth shut and come over here quickly."

He's pouting.

"You keep cutting my words and it's annoying."

"You love me anyways." he said and yes,it's annoyed me again.

but what he says is truth, I love him no matter what.

----

Hello guys! Good news for yall. I will continue this book until 100 part. Thank you for the comments! Love ya! <3