10

*kringgg*

"Yah jagi, can we go out today?" Chanyeol asked as he took his bag and put it on his shoulder.

"Hm.. no. I can't because my brother had told me that I must go home after the school over..I'm sorry." you said,sighing.

"Aaaa pleaseee jagiyaaaa." he pouts.

You look at his face and then avoid it. But it still didn't work.

"Aish.. so,what's your plan?" you asked while put your things in your bag.

"Hmm.. can I go to your house?"

Your eyes went big, "What?! Do you want to die??!"

He shuts your mouth by using his hand. "Yah yah. Don't yell. The people will hear you."

You pushed his hand away, "Psh. You're crazy. You know that?"

You walked out,leaving him alone.

"Yah I don't finish talking yet!" he shouts.

You turned around and make your angry plus cute face.

"Did you forget that your brother's outstation? " he raised his eyebrow.

"No. I remember. So, what's that related to your question just now at class and with my brother's outstation?" you get really annoyed now.

He hit your head,"Yah pabo. You're so slow like your brother."

"Oww.. Chanyeol-ah!" you said as you pinched his arm.

"Oww geez.. don't do that." he said.

"That's mean, your brother will not come home until he has already finish his work." he said while smirking.

"Pft arasso." you rolled your eyes.

------------

At your house

This is his first time coming here, because your brother didn't know about your relationship with Chanyeol. You keep it secret until now. You were scared that your brother will not like it and will kill Chanyeol,because they're bestfriend.

"Wahhh.. y/n -ah~ your house's so beautiful." he amazed with the house. Duh, it's just an apartment like in the drama; 'My Love From The Star'. Kim Soo Hyun's apartment.

"Nahh. It's not. So, what do you want to do first? Eat or movie?" you asked,walking to your room that's at upstairs. He followed you and came in to your room without your knowing.

You put your bag and went to your closet to take your clothes.

"I like that blue shorts,jagi."

You were so shocked.

"Yah! What're you doing here? Go out and wait for me,downstairs!" you yelled while pushing Chanyeol out from your room.

"Okay okay." He said,giggling.

---------

"Tsk tsk this movie's so sad." you were crying.

Chanyeol and you were sitting plus cuddling on the sofa while watching the movie.

"Shh it's just a movie. Don't cry." he push your head on his shoulder.

*ding dong*

The both of you're looking at each other eyes.

"Do you order food or what?" you asked him.

"Nope."

Chanyeol and you went to the door. As you want to ask who's it, that person has said first.

"Hello. Y/n-ah! This is me, your oppa!"

"Oh no." you whispered.

"You go upstairs and hide in my closet. Go!" you're still whispering.

He nods and quickly run.

You open the door as you already put a smile on your face. To pretend that nothing happen.

"Kris ge!!" you hug him so tight.

"Argh.. you really missed me that much?" Kris said.

You nod.

"Waitt.. why you smell like a guy's perfume?" he asked you released the hug.

"Huh? Noooo. This is your perfume gege." you said and then laughing so awkward.

"By the way, who shoes' this? It's yours?" he asked again.

'Aish he's really had a hawk eyes.' you said to yourself.

"Er... y-yup. Its mine." you got startled.

He furrowed his eyes. You just smile.

Suddenly...

"ARGHHHH!! GO AWAYYY YOU LITTLE INSECTS. DON'T TOUCH ME!"

You bite your lips,sighing.

"Jagiyaa! HELPPP!" Chanyeol ran behind you while your brother was looking at you and Chanyeol.

"Who's he?" Kris asked.

"Uhmm.. aish I'm so sorry Kris ge,because didn't tell you earlier. This is my boyfriend,Park Chanyeol." you said.

"CHANYEOL?! You're dating my dongsae?!" he yelled as he pulled you away from Chanyeol.

"Yah gege! Don't need to yell. Geez.." you said,pouting.

"Yes hyung. I'm dating with your dongsae. Pleaseee let us beeee in this relationship~" Chanyeol said,hugging Kris's legs.

"Yah yah! Okayy. Just stand up. You're embarassing yourself infront of your own girlfriend." Kris said.

Chanyeol and you give the weird look at Kris as Kris's face has a smile on it.

"Kris ge are yo-"

"Yes, y/n-ah. You allowed to date with him and also go out with him but." he said to you.

"Aish hyung. But what?" Chanyeol get really annoyed and also curious.

You elbowed Chanyeol at his stomach as he said it.

"But, when you guys at this house. No lovey dovey,hugging plus kissing infront of me. Understand?" Kris warned the both of you.

"Okayyy." Chanyeol and you said in sync while Chanyeol's holding your hand.

"Yah I just said it just now!" Kris said.

"Oh I don't heard that we can't hold hands." Chanyeol smiled as you and Kris were laughing.

-----------

Hi guys! Happy 1K for this imagines book,yay! ^^ thank you for your support to read and also voting.

Happy Chinese New Year for the chinese readers, happy holiday too. Hehe. my school had started holiday since yesterday. Although, it's just only one week; the teachers had give so many homework. Aish ahh whatever.

I will update again after my exam March that is on 9.2.2015. And in that month also will have Exo's comeback. Aish this world is too cruel. Hahaha okay guys byee! ^^

P.s: 'gege' - oppa/brother