36

"Yah y/n! Can you stop eating my fried  chickens?!"

"Whaf dvu yuw wanntt?"

"Can you talk properly?" Kai gives you, a glare.

You swallowed the food first and continue to talk," Let me make this things clear. First,my boyfriend bought this chickens for all of us,NOT ONLY YOU,DARK KID."

Kai hits your head until it makes you almost cry.

"Yah Jongin! Don't hit my girl!" Chanyeol saw what happened,he quickly ran to you while bring a few cups for us to drink cola.

"Hyung! He stole my precious fried chicken!" Kai pouts.

"Aww Jonginnie wants more chicken?" Chanyeol said like-more-to-aegyo to him.

"Oppa! I know that you're his fanboy but please don't believe him. He's the one who doesn't want to share his fried chickens!" You pout.

"And one more thing, he hit me! On the head! It hurts so so so bad." You said,crossing your arms.

You heard he's sighing.

"Jagiya~"

"Nope.  I don't want to talk to you."

"Let's eat this fried chicken together~~"

"No. I hate chicken and I want to play truth or dare with Sehunnie and Tao." You said and already leave Chanyeol with those fried chickens.

"Yah yah please don't play it with the maknae lines! Come back here!" He said while you stick out your tongue at him.

"I told ya hyung." Kai said to Chanyeol.

----

Sorry. I'm so so so sorry because do not update recently.

I was so busy with school activities,homework and studies. I want to focus on my studies from now on because.. I will be facing a big exam,an important exam this final year.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys,this year is my senior year and ofc it's hard. Haha so I hope you guys enjoy with this one.

I will update again! Love yaa!