26 (part 2)

Ding dong!

"Oh Jamie,Jackson! They're here." You shout not too loud.

"Go open the door." You said ,excitedly to the twins.

Jamie and Jackson are running towards the door and they try their best to open the door but unfortunately,they're short to reach the door knob.

"Let grandma helps you." Your mom said to them.

You just sit at the back,looking at them,while laughing.

"Jamie! Jackson!" Kai and Kyungsoo shout in sync as the door have been opened.

You walk towards them to greet your old school's friends.

"Hi guys." You smiled. The kids are standing behind you because they still shy.

"Hi y/n,Mrs.Lee. How have you been?" Kai asked.

And yes,your family name is 'Lee'. But you used to be 'Mrs.Park'.. ah forget about it.

"We're perfectly fine,Kai." You said as your mom just smiled at them and then, she went to the kitchen make something to drink.

"Um,guys. Can we talk later cause the foods are getting cold." Kyungsoo said as he wants to go inside.

"Oh yeah. Come in. Haha sorry Kyungsoo." You apologised.

"Kids,get off from mommy's legs. How I want to walk if like this?" You said as the twins are now hugging your legs after hid behind you.

"Who wants chocolate?!" Kai tried to take the twins

"Meee!!" Jackson shouts.

I don't know why Jackson looked so much like Baekhyun. But for Jamie,she's kinda shy and she really looked like her 'father'.

"Jamie-ah. Come here. I have strawberry for you if you don't want those chocolates." This time is Kyungsoo turn to take Jamie's heart.

"Good luck guys. Because Jamie will never let go of my legs right now. She'll be okay like... in one hour?" You said.

Kyungsoo and Kai give their facepalmed at you.

You giggle,"What? Its not a joke."

"Yeahhh right,y/n." Kyungsoo said.

Suddenly,

Ding dong!

Your pov

"Huh? You guys invite the others?" I asked because I felt something weird.

"No. Only Kyungsoo and I know about where your house is." Kai said as he starts to sweat.

Okay..this is weird. Why he's sweating?

"I will open the door. Take care of Jackson for awhile. Jamie dear can you wait here with the uncles?" I asked her but she shooks her head.

"Okay let's go." I said,lifting her up.

Ding dong!

"Wait up!" I shout.

What's wrong with my heart? Its suddenly beating so fast.

I walk towards the door and open it.

"Ye-"

"How have you been, y/n?."

No. It could not be him.

-----

Part 3,coming soon!