9

"Noona noona!" your little brother's calling you.

"Wait up!" you shout.

"Where's my cookiessssss!!" he shouts back even more louder.

*ding dong*

"Chanyeol hyung's here!!~" he shouts again as he ran to the door.

Finally, you can sit and take a breath.

"Minguk!" Chanyeol shouted as the door opened. He open his arms wide as the sign to Minguk to give him a hug.Minguk's hugging Chanyeol; aww like a son missed his father so much.

"Where's your noona?" Chanyeol asked,picking Minguk up.

"At the kitchen hyung." Minguk answered while smiling.

"Y/N-ah~"

"Hmm." you respond.

"Yah what's with that reaction?" Chanyeol asked,pouting.

You laugh.

"I'm sorry. I'm really tired today.."

"Aww did this boy made some trouble today?" Chanyeol take a look at Minguk. Minguk just look down and plays with his tiny fingers.

"Can you go upstairs and take your toys down here? We can play them together!"Chanyeol said with his derp face as always. Haha

Minguk shook his head and went upstairs.

Chanyeol slowly came to you and put his arms around you,hugging you really tight. He puts his face on your neck as he smell your sweet scent. You were ticklish when he did that. You can feel his smiling when he knew you're trying your best to not to laugh.

"Jagiyaa.. please don't get too much tired. I'm worried.." he said still in that position.

"Nahh I'm fine. Although, it's already be my responsible to take care of him. My mom and dad always busy.." you said.

He released the hug as he heard little feet were running downstairs.

"Hyungggggg~~!" Minguk yelled.

"Yeahhhhhhh~~!" Chanyeol replied.

You giggled as you look how cute they are.

"*sniff sniff* oh oh. Noonaaa! The cookiess!!" Minguk shouted at you like soo loud while he's holding his toy car.

"Oh my god!" you run to the oven and the cookies...

Minguk and you looked so disappointed with that cookies look.

"Aww noona and her little brother's face are so cute. But I love your noona more. " Chanyeol said as Minguk starts to pout.

"Yah yah don't make him sad even more. Okay Minguk-ah, go upstairs and take your jacket because we want to go to the.."

"Rocket cafe!!" Minguk yelled as he faster went to upstairs. You just laugh.

"You're the best noona ever, for Minguk." Chanyeol said,hugging me.

"Nahh I'm not. I tried my best though. So let's go." you smiled.

Chanyeol also smiles at you and hold your hand.