54

This imagine is requested by enjoy_yourself373

I hope you like it. :)

----

"Lee Areum, where are you going?"

"I'm not going to marry that guy, dad."

I packed some clothes but not too much. I don't want to stay here, all of this shit. They only care about that damn contract between two damn company. I don't want to get married with Jeon Jungkook, I already got myself a boyfriend. How could my dad did this to me.

"But, I already promised to Mr.Jeon-"

"I don't care with all of this." I wear my backpack and turn to look at my dad.

"Don't look for me. And take care of mom while I'm not here."

My dad didn't stop me. He was shocked and still standing there infront of my bedroom's door,while I already went downstairs and ready to left.

About my mom, she's sick and I hope dad will taking care of her. My mom knows who's the one I love and never force me to do the things that I don't want to do.

----

21:30

I'm standing infront of Chanyeol's house. I don't know if he already asleep or not.

I rang the doorbell and wait for him to open the door for me.

He's shocked when he sees me. He says, "Areum? Why are you doing outside here? It's already night and its freezing cold."

He pulled me into his arms, wrapping his arms around me to give some heat.

"Ok, this looks serious. Why are you bringing this backpack with you?" He's slowly removing his arms around me and moved to my hands, holding it tight.

I look at him with this teary eyes. I don't want to cry infront of him.

"Oh my god, babe.What's wrong? Shh, don't cry." He hugged me once again.

he knows me well enough

I'm bursting into tears on his shirt,sobbing really hard. He tried to calm me down and he suddenly says,

"You never reply to my messages or answer to my calls for a whole week,I'm so worried."

Then he continues his word and says,

"I missed you so much and please don't do that again, Areum."

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He put his chin on my head and says, "It's okay. Just let it out, all of it. I will lend my ears to you."

----

Chanyeol's pov

Areum is sleeping in my arms. She kept crying just now while telling me what happened. Poor this little girl of mine. She's alone and her parents only got her. She's their only child and she couldn't do anything about it. The Lee's and the Jeon's relationship are so strong. I'm just an idol,not like them ; the richest company in Korea. That's why her dad never approve our relationship.

----
Areum's pov

I suddenly wake up from a nightmare. That was worst. I immediately look at my side, there he is. I thought I'm losing him just now.

Oh no, I'm crying again.

Suddenly, he's moving and his eyes are wide open as he sees me crying again.

"Why are you crying again, angel?"

Both of us in sitting position,he carefully pulls me into his arms.

He kissed my forehead,then my nose and moved to my both cheeks.

"There you go. Are you feeling better now?"

I formed a small smile on my lips and hid my face into his chest.

"You liked it, don't you?"

I can feel he's smirking next to me.

"Areum-ah, just forget about that problems. If you forget about it now, you will not get any nightmares from now on."

I sniffed to his scent and it calms me down.

"Alright, Chanyeol. But.. don't you have schedule tomorrow?"

"Nah, they will understand why I'm not going." He hugged me even more tight before he's giving me a kiss on the lips.

We will stay together forever.