33

You peek an eye because of the sun rays landed on your face. It's annoyed you so you decide to wake up from the bed.

You walk towards the bathroom to wash up and after that,you wear black shorts and a hoodie. As you went downstairs, you saw that your boyfriend, Chanyeol is playing games with the others. 

Wait.. That means they were already here from early in the morning? Thank god  I already washed up.

"Yah oppa!"

Chanyeol turns his head to look at you. 

"Why you didn't tell me about the guys are coming today?" you said,crossing your arms .

"Noona. Don't be mad at hyung. I'm the one,who planned to come here." Sehun tried to calm you down and then,he's pouting.

"Aww I'm not mad,Sehunnah. I just surprised you guys are here. All of them,wow. 12 people can fit in here,oh no it's 13 people."you said while going towards Sehun.

"Jagiya, let's go shopping some kitchen stuff because the food in the fridge,already gone and I'm not sure who's the one eating it." Chanyeol said as he glared at all of them.

"Okay. I want to cook something for them today." you said,smiling.

"You never cook for me before." Chanyeol smirked.

"Shut up." you said as  you throwed the small pillow from the couch at Chanyeol.

----

Your pov

As Chanyeol parked the car,I quickly went out from the car and going into the shopping store. I took the trolley before I go in.

"Hm where's the tomatoes? Wait. I lost my yoda." I just realised that my boyfriend is no where to be seen.

"Aish. We just arrived here like 2 minutes ago!" I groaned.

"I can't see him anywhere. He's so tall but so har-"

" yah jagiya. Don't leave me like that again at this big shopping store." He suddenly said as he held the trolley from my back. That means,he hugged me from the back while pushing the trolley together with me. 

"Yah~ We are in public. Please don't be so closee." I think my face is getting red like these tomatoes right now.

"How about we buy some bubble tea for them,after this?" He whispered at my ear,still backhugging me. 

Gosh. I will kill him when we went back home