56

This part, I already published it but got some problems so here u go. The new one. I edited it back.

----

I already wear a lots of shirt underneath but still my brother,Oh Sehun asked me to wear some more and now, I looked like a huge teddy bear.

I'm waiting for my brother but someone else replaced his place which is my boyfriend,Chanyeol.

He smiled as he sees me. He comes near me, he starts to put a scarf around my neck and then, he covers my ears with those pink earmuffs.
Next, he makes me wearing a pair of cute cotton glove with his name printed on it, 'PCY ❤'.

chessy enough heh

"Why are you here?"

"Your brother went with Kasper for our snowboard activity." he pinched my nose playfully.

"But Channie-ah, I told you that I'm not good in that activity." I tell him again while he helps me wearing beanie on my head.

"Don't worry, babe, I will help you. Put on your jacket and let's go." He smiled as he done helped me with everything.

I pout as slowly take my jacket and wear it.

----

Well, those three guys said I must wait for them here. There's a lot of people and I'm not going to play this thing even though Chanyeol already put it on my feet. I can't move. I'm scared IF I WOULD DIE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID THING.

Chanyeol said, he will come back as he's done sliding downhill on a snow but guess what. The three of them are missing. I don't know where they are. I looked so dumb with this snowboard,and still struggling with it. If I die, I will haunt them forever.

I tried to slide slowly but the snowboard seems something wrong and I almost fall down and die,but some stranger got my waist before I fall down on the snow.

I grab his shoulder as I sighed in relief.

"Are you okay,miss?"

I turned to look at him and damn his hair is nice.

"I'm fine, thank you for saving me." I released my grab on his shoulder but I realised that we are not in the safe position right now,I hold it back tight.

This damn good looking stranger is laughing because of it and he says, "You are cute."

Ok, stop flirting with me and WHERE THE HELL IS CHANYEOL?!

This stranger slowly pulled me to the other side which is safe. He made me sit down under this tree, and he helps me by taking off this snowboard. Finally, I'm free with this shit thingy.

He laughs again as I pushed the snowboard away from me.

STOP LAUGHING geez

"I'm Johnny. And you are?" he took out his hand to me.

"I'm Yoonji, Oh Yoonji." I took his hand and we shook hands.

"YAH YOONJI!"

We turned and see those three idiots are here.

Chanyeol pulled me to him as he get off from the snowboard.

Chanyeol starts to look at Johnny with some weird thoughts. Sehun, my brother looks at Johnny with his poker face while Kasper just watching us.

Sehun suddenly whispers to me something.

"I told you not to talk to some stranger especially the good looking one."

I glared at him.

Johnny just bowed to them and says goodbye to me and then, left.

As soon as Johnny left, Chanyeol starts to pout while giving his puppy face.

"What?"

"Do you like that good looking guy or what?"

"Me? Like that Johnny guy? You must be kidding."

Chanyeol is hugging my arms right now. I can't move but damn this feels good. Less cold.

I look at him and he still pouting. Oh my god this guy.

"He just saved my life thats all."

He doesn't let go.

I sighed.

"I already got you, why would I want to like another guy?"

cringe

"Yo, love birds let's go." Sehun's calling us while Kasper is pulling me away from Chanyeol.

He likes to tease Chanyeol and Chanyeol thinks that Kasper got a crush on me. Thats why he always keeps me by his side.

He got jealous so easy but he never let go of me that easily.

----

Hello, admin here. I wanna ask if I end this book on part '60'? Is it fine? Because this book like slowly gone a lot of interest even though some of you had requested some imagine and I love to write it for you. But if you want me to continue this book until '100', I will do it because that was my goals. 

Comment if you want me to continue this book or not.

Thank you :)