22(end part)

[Enjoy the logo sound,youngstreet by Chanyeol.]^^

------

"So.. I will be Daehan's nanny."

"Am I dreaming or this is just a joke?" you asked him.

"No. Its re-"

"No. This is not real for me and Daehan. I just know you and Daehan still think that you.. that his father is still alive." you mumbled the last sentence for avoid Daehan from hear it.

"y/n, listen.. I know its hard for you but I just doing this for Chanyeol. He really loved you.." he sounds so sad.

"Okay listen. I want you to keep your mouth shut infront of Daehan about all of this. You will be his dad but only his 'dad' not my husband. Okay?" you said clearly.

He nods.

"Mommyyyy. Are you done talking with daddy? I'm bored and hungry." Daehan suddenly went downstairs.

Fuhh that was so close.

"Awh poor my baby. Do you want to go out to eat something sweet?" Chansoo said as he bend down to make his face is the same level as Daehan's face.

"Na ah. Don't give him sweet food for today. Causes he had ate two bar of chocolate just now for breakfast. Can you imagine that?" you said to Chansoo. He just smiled at you.

Daehan's starting to pout and make his puppy eyes.

"Jagiyaa,don't be like that to our Daehannie." Chansoo said to you.

Jagiya..

Daehannie..

Those words are only Chanyeol used everytime he wants to act adorable.

"Jagiya?"

"Uh? Oh okay fine. Lets go." you said and go upstairs to change to a nice dress.

------

At the ice cream shop

"So... Daehan,what flavour do you want?" Chansoo asked Daehan while Daehan in his arms.

"Strawberry!" Daehan shouts.

Chansoo was so shocked and he looked at me.

"What? Baekhyun always treat him a strawberry ice cream. Don't blame me if your friend is a gay." you said.

"Yes,daddy. Mommy's right. Baekhyun hyung loves strawberry and he said that I must love strawberry too." Daehan said.

"Aigoo thats why, Baek dyed his hair in pink." Chansoo said as he ruffled Daehan's hair.

-----

2 months later

"Yah Park Chansoo!"

"Wake up. Ppalli waaaa!"

"If you say the magic word,I will wake up as soon as possible." he said to you as his sleepy voice is so hot as fxck.

"Aish. You always make me say that word." you whined.

"Say it,I want to hear." he said again.

"Ja...giya?" you tried to sound as sweet as you can but you knew it,you had failed.

He quickly wake up and put his head at your neck.

"Jagi,we have been dating one month already. But why you still shy to say it?." his breath really hits your neck and it tickles so bad.

"Yah move! And go brush your teeth causes it smells so bad." you said,pushing him away.

He pouts while pinching your nose as he stood up.

You had made a right choice to accept his as your boyfriend eventhough he is Park Chanyeol's brother.

Because you know that, he fall in love with you which is, an accident as you can name it,'love at first sight'. You also know, Chanyeol is happy with this because his own brother can take care of Daehan and you.

You will be Park Chansoo's wife as Daehan already 6 years old. So you will wait him, for one more year to be his wife.

Thank you for everything.

I love you, Park Chansoo.

-----