25 (part 1)

You wipe the table after the customers had already done eating or drinking. Yeah you're working at the cafe near your house to support your children or it can be called as 'twins'. The twins are sitting with your mother at your house and,oh the father? Don't ask. He left you as soon as he knew that you're pregnant,such a jerk right? You can't blame him because he rather choose the idol life than being with you. So,here you're a 20 years old mother,a single mother of the twins,Jackson and Jamie,and yes,your life almost destroy by that guy. You can't continue studying to university but you can live today. Your dad? He's gone when he knew about you have two kids in such a young age. But don't worry,he left you a lot of money to spend in life. The money,you'll use for the twins when they already school. The twins' age are 2 years old,yeah you were so young back then. Past is past. Now, you have your own responsibility and life to take care of.

Your pov

"Fuhh.. today is a tiring day for me." I said as I wiped the sweats on my forehead.

"Okay, y/n you may go home. Your kids must be waiting right.?" Luna unnie said to me.

"Oh yeah unnie. Thanks. Byee" I said and go changes to my clothes before go back.

Before I went home,I go to the food street to buy three grilled sosej and also a mixed vegetable for dinner.

As I arrived at my house,

"Jackson, Jamie, Mom, I'm homee!" I shout as I opened the door.

"Kiyahhhhh mommy!" Jackson is the first one greet me when I'm home from work.

He hugs my leg but his eyes keep staring at the food I brought.

"Mommy,is that our favourite food?" Jamie finally came out and approched me with a question.

"Yupp. Who's hungry?" I asked while put the food on the table.

"Meeeeeeee!!" The twins shout so loud because they really love the grilled sosej with their favourite ketchup.

"Aigoo. My grandchilds left their grandmother because of food?" Finally my mom came out from the room.

"Mom,come and eat dinner. Your favourite mixed vegetable I had bought it too." I smiled.

"You want some rice,dear?"

"No thanks mom. I already have my dinner,you guys can eat without me. Mom,take care of them. I want to wash myself." I said.

"Okay dear." she nods and going towards the twins.

You left them and went to your room. Obviously,in this house only have one room. We shared it. Its only a small house.

"If..if you're here with us. The kids always asked about you. Yah,pabo. Happy with your idol life now?" I said to no one. I just said it everyday because its kinda hurt me when the kids asked me how their father looks like? Is he handsome? Is he love us? Oh kids.. how I want to answer those questions.

----
Tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. in the morning.

Your pov

We're already awake and mom had prepared the breakfast as soon as we all done shower.

"Mommy, today uncle Kyungsoo and uncle Kai will come to our house right?" Jamie asked.

Oh right. Kyungsoo and Kai are my best friends since high school and yes,they knew about Park Chanyeol,the father of the twins because they're in the same group that is EXO. Yeah, they're idol too. I'm so lucky eyh. Haha

"Yes Jamie honey. Why're you asking.? Are you excited to meet them.?" I askes her back.

"I'm not that excited but I missed both of them!"

"Me too. Me too!" Jackson also agreed with her sister.

----

It will have part 2! ^^