13

"Yah Chanyeol please stop that.." your brother,Suho said.

"What? I'm not doing anything." Chanyeol said with his innocent face.
"Yeah right Chanyeol,you're not 'doing anything'. Baekhyun spoke out while eating his sandwich.

The other members were laughing out loud.

Chanyeol pouted,sticking his lower lip out.

Your location now is at Exo's dorm. Actually, you were here is to accompany your brother,Suho but it turns to 'meeting' your boyfriend that missed you so so much.
When you arrived, he looked so happy. He went to you and give you a long hug that almost kill you. He also attacked you with kisses everywhere on your face. He did it infront of your brother and also the members.

"You were kissing her cheek almost every second,hyung." Kai said.

"And it makes me gonna puke." Sehun continued.

"Please that's not her style." Kris said,eating some fried chicken.

"Yah yah hyung! That's mineee." Kai whined,looking at D.O's face.

Y/N's pov

Kai and Kris start to fight each other because of the fried chicken. And this guy here, can't stop his action that's kissing my cheek non-stop.

I hit his forehead with my palm,"yah! Stop it."

"Waeeee~" he pouted again.

"Your members are here duh." I said,looking at my phone.

He smirked. "So..thats mean I can kiss you when the members are not here?"

I rolled my eyes. "Pft you pervert." I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen. He followed me of course.

I open the fridge to see if they have some ice cream here and yes, my favourite!

He already behind me and hugging my waist as he put his chin on my shoulder. I just ignore his presence.

"Jagiya..what're you doing?" he asked while kissing my hair.

I slowly pushed his hand away and walk towards the couch;sitting next to Suho oppa.

I was so focused in eating as I didn't realised that Chanyeol was infront of me,pouting.

"Awww the weirdo loves a cold girl. Such a unique couple." Chen said,laughing.

"Yeah I know right. How Chanyeol can made her fall in love with him?" Lay asked.

"Yah yah! I heard that and I have my own way." Chanyeol yelled.

Aww he looks so cute when he said that. Yeah that gives me think,how can I fell for him? Hahah I'm acting cold towards him because I'm being myself. Duh I hate to be fake like being sweet suddenly because I have a cute and childish boyfriend? Na ah.
"Yah dongsae-ah. Don't ignored him though,he looks like a puppy right now." Suho oppa whispered to me.

I ate the last spoon of the ice cream and look at him.

"Aish. I love you,jagiya." I suddenly said. What's wrong with me? Hahaha xD

His expression quickly change as he pushed Suho oppa until he fell down from the couch. He sat at Suho oppa's place. I giggled as I saw how cute he was,smiling and showed his dimple.

"Yah!" Suho oppa shouted at him.

"I love you too,my cold girl." He suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled out after a few seconds,"Your lips were full with ice cream,so I helped you to clean it up."

The members start to make some noise as they heard Chanyeol said.

I'm blushing so hard right now.

I hit his chest not too hard.He took my hand to stop from hitting his chest.

"My jagiya so cute." He smiled.

"Shut up."

"Aww my cold girl's soooo cute!"

----------
Happy 2k! Thank you so much for your support.^^ It makes me want to update more often. Hehe
So guys? How was it? I thought I want to do this imagine. Hm lets think about the title.

'My childish boyfriend.'

'Cold girl have a boyfriend?'