19

"Jagiya! I'm home!" Chanyeol shouts as he entered the house.

"Hm? Where's she?" Chanyeol asked himself.

He go upstairs to see if you there.

Chanyeol's pov

As I arrived at our room, I saw her. She sits on the bed while looking at the window. I don't know what's wrong with her lately. She seems not in the mood,don't want to eat my cooking,always on bed and never greet me since I went to the world tour at Tokyo. The thing that she always do is smiling all the time. She has been like that for 3 weeks and I still didn't know the reason, why she doesn't want to talk to me.

Suddenly, she turned around and smile again,but this time she looks so weak and pale.

"Oppa..." she called me but suddenly she fall to the back,like she fainted. I quickly catch her by putting my hand under her head.

"Yah. Wake up! Yah!" I shout because I'm so worried and don't know what to do.

I laid her head on the pillow and quickly dial someone's number.

"Hello? Yah come here right now!" I said without told that person,why.

I went to her,stroked her hair,kissed her forehead and hold her hand,as my mind is thinking about her condition.

---------

Chanyeol's pov

"Yah Chen. She'll be okay,right? " I said,pulling his shirt.

"Yah! Don't do that. She's fine, just.." Chen said as he put the stethoscope in the bag,he brought.

(imagine that Chen's the doctor in here xD)

"Yah Yeol. When you did it?" Chen smirked.

"Huh? Did what?" I asked,didn't understand what's he talking about.

"Pabo. Your wife is pregnant and seriously you didn't know?"he said,still smirking.

"Stop with that smirk Chenchen.." suddenly I heard someone's talking.

"Jagiyaaaa! Oh my god. Please don't do that again. You almost give me heart attack." I shout as hugging her tightly.

"Yah Yeol, you'll crush the baby." Chen said.

"Baby??" I was shocked.

"Dr.Chen. Don't you dare to troll me with this kind of baby thing. I'll ki-"

"Oppa.. he told the truth." She cuts me off while smiling.

"Okay you guys.. I'm going first before anything happen."Chen said, walking towards the door.

"Jagiya..why you didn't told me?"I asked,kinda disappointed about it.

"Awwh I was to tell about it,today but I didn't know I was that weak,just now." She held my face.

"Nevermind. I'll be a daddy soon!!" I shout out loud and hug her again.