20

Its already morning and your boyfriend is still busy with his world tour concert and also he had went to the 'Law of Jungle' and you didn't know when he'll come back here,cuddle with you,kiss your forehead everytime he hugs you,pinch your nose if he got bored and make his derp face at you when he wants to hear your laugh.

You sighed.

When he will come back? I missed him.. so much.

You talked to yourself as you keep switching the tv to any random channels.

*just right..* -your phone's ringtone,and of course your boyfriend's rap part in 'Love Me Right' song.The phone keeps ringing and you were so lazy to pick it up.

Until its third times,your phone don't stop ringing,finally you answer it.

(talk on the phone)

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jagiya..its me." the voice that you want to hear every second.

Your eyes went big and quickly responds,"Oppa! God, I miss you like crazy!"

He's laughing.

That laugh.. its the part of him I love the most.

"Aww are you miss me that much?.How are you jagiya?" he asked.

"Um. I'm fine. I'm just bored." you tried to sound like you're okay but..

"Don't lied to me,jagiya. You're not fine and you still not eat your breakfast,am I right?" he said and yeah he was right.

"Pft. Ya ya. You win oppa. Haha so when you come home?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure.." he suddenly sounded so disappointed.

"Oppa I ju-"

"Oh jagiya. I have to go. Bye. I love you." he said and hang up.

I love you too..

Suddenly..

*ding dong*

Hm? Who could it be?

You slowly walk to the door and you're wearing your boyfriend's hoodie,of course its too big for you and also wearing shorts.

"Who's it?" you asked as you opened the door.

You saw a person with a bunch of roses in front of his face and also really tall...

Oh wait... tall?..

"Oppa?!"

"Surprise,jagiya." he smiled,showing his prefect teeth.

"Oh my.." you was so shocked until the tears are streaming down your cheeks.

"Oh no no no cry,please." he quickly rubs away the tears using his both thumbs and then hugging you tightly to comfort you.

"Shh.. please stop crying.I'm sorry." he put his chin on your head as your head on his chest.

"Chanyeol..tsk tsk..you just called me an-"

"Thats call acting,sweetheart." he looks into your eyes and smiling.

You hit his chest.

"Yeah right." you rolled your eyes.

"Aigoo so cute my jagiya." he pinched your cheeks and then kiss your nose and forehead.

"Stop kissing me!" you pushed him away.

"W-what? Oh no. You didn't pushed me right just now?" he said as starts to chase you.

"What? Wait. Who're you?" you teased him and ready to run away from him.

"Oh no you didn't said that. Come here you." he's chasing after you.

Today is the memoriable day to you and Chanyeol. He did his effort to meet you although his busy because he don't want you to be sad. He will feel so bad if he always made you cried everytime he called you or didn't come to your house such a long time.

You love him. Always love him.